200 individual players. 256 if I could. Plus the capital fleet ready to jump in as well, and other maxed out fleets too.

You going to stop talking and take the challenge to show it?

Iā€™ve been playing on a solo account for years. Itā€™s totally doable.

4 Likes

So you would prefer 200 Omegas,
Rather than 200 Omegas + 200 Alpha alts.

You would prefer 200 ships in space, over 400.

Ok, broā€¦

You can only fit 256 in a single fleet. But multiple fleets, then yeah 400 individual players would be my preference, split between at least 2 fleets.

Whatever number you go to, my preference (thatā€™s what you are asking about), would be for every one of those ships to be an unique player. It doesnā€™t always happen. Some players do multibox in fleets, but it isnā€™t the norm at sub cap level. Itā€™s ususlly for specific roles (eg. Scouts) or unique players that can do it. Most donā€™t.

Now, you going to multibox a PvP engagement to show how easy it is?

What do you figure you odds are:

• You with 1000 Omegas
    vs
  • Opponent with 1000 Omegas + 1000 Alphas

Walla?

Its a /ck/ board meme.

Me solo v you multiboxing, my odds are good. We donā€™t need to do 1000 each (or you 2000).

1 v 2 will surely make it easiest for you to demonstrate how simple multiboxing pvp is.

No, I understood you fine. You think multiboxing a large fleet is simple, yet it isnā€™t done. I know why it isnā€™t done, but Iā€™m happy to be proven wrong.

Letā€™s stop talking and log in and do it.

2 ships is not a large fleet.
Have you ever multiboxed two ships?

You misunderstood.

Let me rephrase:

• Your force with 1000 individual Omega players
    vs
  • Opponentā€™s force with 1000 individual Omega players + their 1000 Alpha alts.

Thatā€™s right. So surely that makes it even easier.

In any case, for your scenario, itā€™s still just multiple cases of 1 player with 1 character v 1 player multiboxing.

So just make it simple for you, with your effort split only between 2 characters, going against me solo.

If itā€™s so simple, youā€™ll be able to demonstrate the advantage of it.

So letā€™s just stop talking and log in.

You are avoiding my question.

What are you odds:

• Your force with 1000 individual Omega players
    vs
  • Opponentā€™s force with 1000 individual Omega players + their 1000 Alpha alts.

Good. Multiboxing for most players isnā€™t easy. Itā€™s why they donā€™t do it.

This forum is full of disdain for F1 monkeys who itā€™s claimed canā€™t even handle a single ship well, let alone multiple.

However, you claim otherwise, so show me. Log in Salvos and we can head to Jita and set up a fight. You can show me how simple it is.

Citation needed.

Pressing F1 twice, is twice as hard, but also delivers dps from both.

That would only demonstrate 2 ships as better than one. We all know that to be true.

Itā€™s from experience Salvos. You were also provided the same explanation from Dracvlad.

We both have experience in this area.

But, Iā€™m happy to be proven wrong. Do it. Prove me wrong.

Except that the whole disdain for F1 monkeys is also a fallacy. There is a lot more involved in 5 fleets operating together. Not just at th fight, but that scale of fight takes a lot of staging and preparation and just thr travel alone provide opportunities to pick off stragglers, etc.

There are plenty of ways to beat that level of multiboxed fleet (which would be 9-10 fleets to get to 2000 ships and 1000 players).

Then prove it.

To prove it, we need the best.
I accept your challenge, on condition I hire @Kannibal_Kane to run two ships against your one.

So I get to pick my champion too?

However a fleet of 1000 is never the best. Itā€™s the average and thatā€™s all we really need. Two average players like you and me.

Youā€™ve already claimed it is simple, so show it.

Well you have a choice to make, either have an alt, or have friends, 1 character cannot really compete with multiple characters, the same way 1 person canā€™t compete against a team of people working together, now youā€™re either an alt yourself or a very new pilot with minimal actual experience, there are a number of solo activities and another is being added in a month in the form of cruiser level PvE, i would suggest finding a corp, get some people who have similar goals as you and work together to achieve those goals, thatā€™s how EVE works best

That would be fair, yes.