TOTALITY DAY: Propaganda Contest Official Submissions Thread

PROPAGANDA CONTESTS - TRIGLAVIAN & EDENCOM: Entries due by October 23. Winners will be announced by Oct. 30.

CONTEST 1 - TRIGLAVIAN: Post your best creative works celebrating the Triglavian Collective, Pochven, and/or Kybernauts! 1st Prize: Ikitursa, 500 PLEX, Nestor Kybernaut Clade Skin. 2nd Prize: Leshak, 250 PLEX, Leshak Kybernaut Clade Skin. 3rd Prize: Kikimora, 100 Plex, Kikimora Kybernaut Clade Skin. Honorable Mentions: Triglavian ships and/or Triglavian ship skins.

CONTEST 2 - EDENCOM: Post your best creative works celebrating EDENCOM! 1st Prize: Thunderchild, 500 PLEX, Nestor Eden’s Hunters Skin. 2nd Prize: Stormbringer, 250 PLEX, Leshak Eden’s Hunters Skin. 3rd Prize: Skybreaker, 100 Plex, Kikimora Eden’s Hunters Skin. Honorable Mentions: Empire ships and/or ship skins.

CONTEST 3 - POCHVEN PHOTOGRAPHY: Entries due by October 23. Post your most spectacular screenshot of Pochven’s terrifying beauty. 1st Prize: Zirnitra BPC, Draugur, 500 Plex. 2nd Prize: Kikimora, 250 PLEX. 3rd Prize: Triglavian clothing , 100 PLEX. Honorable Mentions: Triglavian ships and/or Triglavian ship skins.

ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS:

• Post your entries in this thread.
  • LIMIT: one entry per person ((i.e., human player!)), per contest. In other words, a single person may enter all three of the above contests once, but may not submit multiple entries within the same contest.
  • You may submit works that have been entered into other contests; however, in the case of a close call for judging, judges may give preference to new works.

JUDGING:
I am pleased to announce that judging for this contest will be by @CCP_Delegate_Zero and @CCP_Fozzie ! Thank you CCP, and thank you @CCP_Convict for your help making this happen!

PRIZES:
Prizes for these contests and other Totality Day events have been furnished by these fine members of the Triglavian loyalist community: Aetra Sokarad, Beta Page, Cameron Sausage, Celltear, Clementine Lafleur, Gabriell Bemenacth, Karl Ecnal, KazenHoax, Kellico Robinett, Kelon Darklight, Kynandre Sureheart, Lillith Li, Matt Dombchik, Mazzik Dobson, Micromancer, Mr Crowly, Proxay, RideMyMissile, Sahara Jackal, Squizz Caphinator, Steven Evotori, Thaddeus Stevens, Tolstoy Tsuyasa, Torvik Ironsides, Unauth TheBrown, Waka, Xackattack Avianson, Xialis

[TRIAL] Stribog Clade; [STUGH] Rote Kapelle; [LBUS] Legitimate Business; [VARY] Varyazi Clade, [KYBER] Kybernauts Clade, and [T0AST] Triglavian Outlaws and Sobornost Troika

Thank you for making this event possible!

9 Likes

11 Likes

I’ve been “Radio Silent” for some time now, but I could not miss an opportunity such as this. Sod the lawsuit, @Sahara_Jackal and @MantelGlobalIndustries, you both will always be my muse! If this is wrong, then I don’t want to right!

I call this masterpiece “Love is only six feet under(water)”
Polish_20210831_053413001

7 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

12 Likes

First contest I participate in!

9 Likes

As this Contest is Not Considered in Character, it has been moved to the Out of Game Events forum thread.

3 Likes

Kybernaut Celltear reporting in Live from the Pochven Paparazzi Spaceship of Kino ! (not blown up yet)

Here is my submission for the ‘Propaganda Poster’ as a smoll Dorito from Kybernauts Sub Clade ;

And as for the Video I would like to throw in the existing Pochven Story video I made of our time from Invasions to the recent War up here in Space Hell =)
EVE Online -「Origins of Pochven」

And for the screenshots!

(IF) Photoshops are allowed ;

(Ifnot but colour overlay) on EVE is allowed ;

Or if it has to be just EVE screenshots with no affects, overlays or touchie touchie :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Hope I can make Intriguerre proud with my own propaganda video on behalf of Varyazi Clade and all of our brave warclones fighting on Skarkon for the Collective.

9 Likes

Yes CCP, there are Errors in the Video. But i have no backup of that files, because my computer got hacked, and reworking again from scratch, just to clear some small errors (life is full of errors), is my part of expression, and we should remember, that perfection does not exist. Even if the Mathematics thinking about that.

6 Likes

After one of the many battles in the war, drone rescue operations commenced to save all left by pochven. These little guys would have surely turned rogue!

4 Likes

Pochven Paparazzi reporting in!
Decided to make a new video dedicated to Totality Day & considering Stribog Clade is hosting why not make it in Honour of our Glorious fights for the Azbel =)

9 Likes

Celebrating my first 100 kill marks in Niarja

6 Likes

Filamenting through Pochven on my way back to hi-sec

5 Likes

This submission is for Contest 1

Pochven Realized - Totality Day YC123

4 Likes

Totality Day \o/
This is my entry for the Triglavian propaganda contest.

6 Likes

My entry for Contest 1 - Triglavian: The Triglavian Collective will triumph.

High res on Flickr.

6 Likes

I completely forgot to include any propaganda text for this one! Next time I guess.

The Vedmaks are inspired from what they look like if you see one on the D-Scan. A quick image of said ship flashes up for a split second; which took me a while to screenshot all of them, but I completely derped out and only just realised it’s the same model that appears when you are cloaked in potato mode… oh well, now I know!

10 Likes

My entry for Contest 2 - Edencom: Stand with us

High res on Flickr.

5 Likes