Totally Inaccurate "Survey"

I got the same. Which is quite comical for EVE players. :joy:

At least for this survey, I think it’s just a worthless gimmick, like literally everything CCP does.

5 Likes

mine wasn’t actually too far off.

50/50 on neg/pos emotions

mastery, eagerness to learn were my top motivators

sleep needs improvement… of course

Lack of sleep is definitely an EVE trait

3 Likes

I actually wanted to take the survey, BUT, it is not ADA compliant so i cannot use my text to voice (blind person). I could have used my screen reader, but the background is blindingly white, so no go there either.
perhaps they could offer it in dark mode like the forums. with black background and white letters.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, Xanthellus, I don’t understand why you responded to my post with talk of Premium and PLEX. Care to illuminate me?
o7

Premium=/= Omega. he was breaking down the numbers to what the ISK/plex breakdown is for the 7 days omega. it’ll take you about 10 min to do…

1 Like

Oh-oh, looks like I accidentally hit the nail on the head with my sarcastic post.

You guys might want to address the integrity issue with your survey because I can guarantee that I wasn’t the only one who thought of that, even as a joke.

3 Likes

Giving a heart for nice comic effect, I laughed for real.

1 Like

lol nice save, peen.

Maybe you shouldn’t be so impulsive in your desire to get back at me before you end up shooting yourself in the foot, though.

Impulsive?

Your instructions for exploiting were up for over three hours total and over two hours after I detailed it to the ISD so there’d be no confusion as to why I flagged the post.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Still fighting the good fight, I see. Careful, you might get me banned from the forums! That would be really bad for me!

I’m just wondering if I should embarrass you right now, or save it for later. Though you seem to enjoy getting these beat-downs and keep coming back for more, for some reason.

1 Like

The survey won’t accept my answers so blagging it. CCP you will not get correct results if you won’t accept answers that are not in your lists. Just a heads up. In fact I cannot finish the survey the questions and lists have no bearing on who I am sorry 7 days omega down oh well.

1 Like

This survey isn’t meant to determine who you are; it’s meant to assign you to a convenient set of “buckets” that can be used by marketing to steer promotional language. I’m not sure they can even use this survey to guide the game’s development in any way, though they might try.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s not going to work with me.

this is a really good one

Can’t wait to get home and fill out the survey.
I just hope it doesn’t trigger another one of those pesky wellness checks because of my answers.

Reminds me of the AQ tests, well slightly anyway.

Can we get a way of copying the results so we don’t have to do this n times on all our alts for the omega time?

I think you are only supposed to do it once :thinking:

Maybe it will teach CCP a lesson they should already know on the scale of autistic-spectrum behaviour on offer among the playerbase.