Toxicity

Griefing from different sources. I find some sources are acceptable but not others because they have advantages that cannot be circumnavigated.

You keep vaguely talking about concepts you donā€™t seem to understand. Do you have the slightest idea what ā€œgriefingā€ in a video game means? How exactly can something that ā€œthe game company itself engagesā€ in possibly be considered griefing?

Wasnā€™t it normal to suggest training paranoia to level 6 for new players? So enjoying the paranoia should be considered a good thing in EvE.

One common one is kill you and take your stuff so you have to buy another with credit card, or at least to retard your progress if your progress is a threat. Other players doing that is no problem because they donā€™t have all your stats to hit you when you are at your most vulnerable.

hmmā€¦Can you provide examples of ā€œgriefingā€ that cannot be countered/avoided/planned against, please?

This minnie citizen guy is wacky. Someone get him a subscription, STAT

Anything that exceed the normal game mechanics. Donā€™t ask me for concrete examples. I know nothing about this game, or I would not be asking.

ROFL. You make no sense at all. And you definitely have a paranoia problem. Being ā€œgriefedā€ in EvE (or in any other game, for that matter) is gonna be the least of your problems in lifeā€¦

Give an example from another game that you know.

Then I donā€™t know why you bother.

1 Like

In Realm Of The Mad God, after playing for a while, your death becomes guaranteed while F2P. Suddenly you are hit by shots impossibly fast and impossibly numerous. Itā€™s a consistent occurrence and cannot be circumnavigated. So, I donā€™t play that game. Not sure if the P2Pā€™s get a better deal.

1 Like

You are bad at RotMG then if you are eating Oryxā€™s shotgun (or from some other boss) with a face. All bosses and enemies have attack patterns - learn them and exploit them.

No, just from normal monsters.

I donā€™t bother anymore now that Iā€™ve clearly seen what your problem is. I did bother before because I was having a hard time believing what was going on here and wanted to be sureā€¦

You are trolling.

Good man.

Anything you donā€™t agree with is trolling. You wanted an example and I gave you one.

1 Like

Not really. I asked for ā€œgame company interferenceā€ and you gave ā€œiā€™m bad at the gameā€ example.

Giving normal monsters a sudden frenzied attack is game company intervention. The code is under their control.

/thread