Toxicity

On a scale 1-10 I’d say…friday.

Mostly maybe.

YES all the time it happens so fast I never even notice it…
Logs show nothing…but if you dig deep enough thru game engine one reference show up often super secret group by the name “shadow devs”
Take it how you want but something is fishy

2 Likes

What you wrote is not griefing, it’s part of how people play this game.

Can give you one example of griefing in EVE.

You upset a group in EVE then they find out what system you are in and leave an alt in the system waiting for you to log on (easily done with large groups). Locator agents tell them where you are so it’s a fairly easy way to find you. Once they find you it’s difficult to do anything as the design with the jump gates can give you few options to get out, plus a lot of players have a lot of gear in a station that can’t be moved easily.

This game is built for griefing in some ways, the tools are there for it to be more easily done here than in other games (at least the ones I know). It can easily be hidden as game play.

But from what you have written in the OP I don’t think you will like it here.

Edit:
Your name suggests you had an inappropriate name before, does make me wonder if you really are new.

Maybe you are trying to be funny. But real shadow devs would show up in logs as “Bunny Bounce Bounce” or some such.

No. My names are always appropriate. Because the account was created 5 years ago, all the updates must have destroyed my name.

That’s not how that works. Just saying.

3 Likes

Exactly what a shadow dev would say…

2 Likes

Ah ok, guess that explains it.

it doesnt. Names are not reclaimed even from old trial accounts. I have an old account that i forgot about until recently that was created back in 2007. It had a character with proper name and all assets preserved.

Yeah, I spotted the ISD’s post after. Was going to cancel it but now you’ve quoted part, there’s no point.

In that case, I suffered a toxicity attack. How can you possibility believe other players are responsible?

Easily - they have reported your chosen name for being inappropriate and CCP took action.

Since I use the same name in all games, I know it is appropriate.

CCP did take names away from old trial only -accounts that had never been subscribed.

1 Like

I never subscribed, nor plan to. I do F2P.

@Ms_Steak

/clever

Is this thread going anywhere; do you have a point you’d like to make?

2 Likes

Then i am a chosen one!

Character on this account (will remain unnamed) has never had its name purged.

Clearly an interference by game company and toxic behavior!!!

Have you ever subscribed that account? Even for one month? Do note that I said account, not character. :slight_smile:

EDIT: NVM! I just cannot read xD

1 Like

Toxicity in games to subscriptions,

Seems to be more interest in subscriptions.

My browser remembers my User Name and Password. Now EVE tells me that name is not available. Guess it was taken from me using beyond normal mechanics.