Toxicity

You won’t even register on CCP’s radar unless you are a natural born leader and manage to get at least a thousand people under you. Do you think you are capable of this?

There are 2 ways that can happen:

1. players reported your name as being inappropriate in some way or otherwise breaking CCP’s naming rules and the GM’s changed it.

Or

1. If your account is old enough and hasn’t been subscribed by the time stated in the link I posted, the devs freed up character names from trial accounts.

Do note that your character name and account name are different things.

1 Like

No, I am definitely no leader, nor could I be lead. I am a lone ranger with unstoppable economics. At what point does such a person needs to be taken down?

Sounds like you could benefit from some Risperdone.

1 Like

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting