Trading tool with ESI Scopes to compare jita-corp stations prices?

Basically the title does that exists? so i can check volume on my corporation station items, prices, etc so i know what i should bring to that markets and make some moneys? or this tool dosnt exists?

i was searching something like EVE Online Market Trade Tool | Realtime Hauling & Station Trading (evetrade.space)

but adding read structure & orders permission via ESI so i can check wich items have high volume and sell higher than in jita on those structures

I’ve built evemarketwatch.com a while ago. It’s not getting more features, but does its job.

1 Like

@Rihan_Shazih
hey thanks for the answer do you have any video or guide on how it works? im trying to figure out on website but seems u need to input watches? what those are? im pretty new to trading

edit: okay i saw how it works, but those are triggers for specific items u input, is good tool to save it but i was searching something like EVE Online Market Trade Tool | Realtime Hauling & Station Trading (evetrade.space)

but adding read structure & orders permission via ESI so i can check wich items have high volume and sell higher than in jita on those structures

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.