Training time issues we are 2019 now, CCP is back in 2004 still

10 Likes

I don’t really think it takes a year to be able to fly a BS but any way…

One of my characters has a little over 3000 kills slightly over 800 of those kills are solo kills. Nearly 1/4 of those 800 solo kills were in a condor. I think you can train to fly one of those pretty quick.

2 Likes

Don’t like that your skills keep levelling up (gaining skill points) even when you’re logged off? Would you rather going to a “traditional” XP/Character Level system where you only advance while you grind point when you’re logged in?

I suppose everyone should get participation ribbons too for the massive fights that happen now and then… Even if we weren’t there to be in them, huh?

“I wanna play too! I wanna be top level right now! Why can’t I just have the best stuff like the other players who worked long hours to get?”. OMFG can you whine any louder about how this game doesn’t cater directly to you?!? All the advertisements for EVE make no bones about how it is. It’s hard. You’ll “die”… A lot. But you won’t find any other gaming experience like it from ANY other game out there.

Geez, all that whining, why can’t I just have 1 million dollars a year so I don’t have to work again? Oh riiiiight… BECAUSE LIFE DOESN’T HOLD YOUR HAND.

Sheesh…

6 Likes

I wish, brother. I wish.

In one dumb move, CCP tanked my character trading empire. Characters I lovingly crafted from scratch the hard way. Some over the course of years.

Selling SP is not only boring, but it takes no planning, talent, or skill. As does building characters with injectors.

3 Likes

@CCP please ban [Galatea Centennial] for life. Thank you.

2 Likes

Skills dont mean ■■■■ if you do not know a bit of l2p in the game.

1 Like

There are interesting things to do at every skill level, you lack imagination.

4 Likes

People have either been trolled or… and more likely “consider the new breed of EVE players”.

He saw somebody mention skill injectors, now enjoyes life loosing 4 billion isk Golem to Ishkurs.

Expect a new thread about loosing battleships to frigate ships is bull…

6 Likes

Sort of, just a question of using the right keywords when doing a search :smile:

losing.

Spell checking The Kane Man feels dangerous. :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

@ Galatea Centennial

Forget it…

It would be a new approach and most people on this forum see “new” only as “threat to their own long settled convinience” so they deny even the slightest touch of change…

Well…

It is…

Frigates and missiles should be intercepted by a battleships automatic short range defense…

Even todays big ships like aircraft carriers have automated defense systems…

And some ten thousand years later nobody came with that idea?

1 Like

@Galatea_Centennial

to complex? hell yea thats the best thing on EVE … you need to learn … most other games is just … install … play a bit … boring … done
EVE is different … if you wanit its to complex but then maybe its not the right game for you

well its possible to play EVE with the skills you have and skill for future stuff … at least for me this was possible … i had great fun from Day 1 until mow and i guess fun will go on … even my skillqueue holds now 50 skills and finishes July 2020 … i have some skills … i wait for the rest and then i fill up my skillqueue again with other stuff

all in all … i guess you just dont want to wait … its not EVE … its not CCP … its nothing but you ego so go an buy skillinjectors and have fun … fly everything you want and use everything you like … the skillsystem is different than in other games but it is not broken … you just dont like it

JuuR

5 Likes

My killboard would seem to indicate no.
Btw, hey there Balos.
Off in search of a battleship to kill with my frigate just for you.
IT’S ALL FOR YOU DAMIEN!

Skill injectors work no matter your sp level

No.
One of the draws of Eve online is that it isn’t grindfest online.
I have a job, a life, etc. as many vets do. I have neither interest in or time to sit in the game and endlessly grind for SP. It’s one of the reasons many of us even started playing.
Is it sometimes frustrating? Sure. But this game is all about patience. The best stories in this game all have something in common – the patience it took. Some of these heists and acts of vengeance took years of planning and execution. We have mental fortitude and stamina, something you newbies need to learn. It’s a great life skill too… So quit with the instant gratification crap and go play something else, or learn a new and useful RL skill.

6 Likes

Posting in thread made by Balos alt :hugs:

3 Likes

Oh… hay… Balos.
I got another one for you.
You gonna love this.

Yeah, that’s right… with a tech 1 frigate, fully t2 fti… so, you know, worth about 13 mil ISK.

Just another dead bear on your doorstep due to your shitposting.
Do enjoy, as there will be more. Don’t get fat happy off the suffering you inflict.

2 Likes

Do you actually tell them and let them know who is responsible for their demise?