Tranquility Connectivity Issues Megathread

Online now!

2 Likes

I am in, but where is my PVP challenge?

Normally it is 15K players after a DT. Now I see 14.6K logged. Good news, game is fine, we are just 400 band of loosers CCPs don’t like.

1 Like

Red Balls (we have a surplus, hopefully the Trigs need them for their engines or clown noses or something) in exchange for activating their Planetary Teleporter, which steals systems or planets from our space, and creates the High Triglavian Empire elsewhere with them.

Long Live Triglav!

Oh clade, where location is accurate
May your abyss exerubate cromulantly
And ne’er is audibly witness
A Non-Biological Entity 118 Introsect

Brings a tear to the eye, it does

1 Like

So after thr RED dot’s they are finaly adding Yellow dot’s too, this is a good thing cos who does not like a yellow dot? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im not being funny, but when your post popped up, the web radio station I am listening to played the Bewitched theme.

I think they are trying to add a blinking eye in the middle of red dot.

1 Like

lol! i am tearing up. really, i am!

1 Like

lol! forever alone! the unwanted child. mister lonely. scrubby kid. lol!

Dummy me, PVP event starts March 12 :slight_smile:

1 Like

makes a post, then responds to himself. epic self-pwnage!

Did you never talk to yourself? :slight_smile:

no, I am not insane.

1 Like

How good for you! :slight_smile:

did you ever seek professional help for your issues?

Local broken …who are we blaming today

Yep, Local is broken again. Losec gets scary when this happens. Can I have some more SP please? :rofl:

As well as Local being broken, just now it took a frigate about 25 seconds to enter warp from stationary (supposed to be 2.5 secs) and over a minute to dock in station from an instadock bookmark. UK. I’m out for a while, Eve is unplayable again.

There definitely appears to be issues again.

I’ve had multiple instances of the chat services failing and then coming back online. We had a member dropping out of the game (and fleet) repeatedly over a few hours. I’ve also seen delays in entering warp, etc.

CCP want me to PVP for SP at present, having dropped the Skilling Spree. No way known I’ll be doing that with the system behaving as it is presently.

EVE System > Could not connect to chat server live.chat.eveonline.com:5222

Chat is not working for two days already. CCP do something !!!