Tranquility Connectivity Issues Megathread

Eve-offline.net showed a ‘restarting’ status, but now it’s back to 13K+ in vip :frowning:

like who gives a crap about twitter? how about posting on eve forums like proper devs

2 Likes

No :slight_smile:

Good to see that CCP still cant post update on their own forums.

They must clean EVE from red dots. There is no other explanation for this ■■■■ up.

Well guess i go plat RUST or some other game that isnt all F’d up all the time hahaha

1h later…

Look like im the only one who isnt VIP :smiley:

After all those years, CCP still tests on production and has no tested & proven way of announcing extend downtime with an ETA. Eve, Eve never changes. Still the only game i know of which managed to make computers fail to boot after update (2007). This takes me back.

1 Like

Theyre draining the red ball pit

1 Like

They finally managed to completely replace real Players with Bots.

I sold 243 red dots at Jita for 6.3m, those things are great. But dont eat them, they mess with your visual cortex.

4 Likes

Already told. That are ORE bots finaly wiping eve economy form normal ores.

1 Like

I made a bot that counts bots, when it finds more than one it makes and deploys two new copies of itself. I’m here to help.

They rob your moons when you are away.

it’s the new triglavian region and triglavian stations deployment. there’s a thread about it here:

New mysterious TRIGLAVIAN structure to be introduced to New Eden? Hidden clues for us to uncover? General Discussion

expect a big update download and a whole new load of content!

2 Likes

I expect breakfast in bed, but I rarely get it

I hope the exchange rate between balls and Planetary Teleporter Stations is good.

trifailing;ins you say already nerfed at least twice

what? i don’t understand.