Tranquility Connectivity Issues Megathread

agree, thats why im saying if CCP kills it… its a win the drug is gone

third day no chat at all says unable to connect to chat servers, also start up never connects i can connect by mashing connect in small box where it says amount of players are on, then i connect and can play

Just sitting here hoping that everyone who is threatening to leave actually has some follow through.

1 Like

Thank you guys for the update, I’m sure this is frustrating you all as much if not more than the players. We appreciate your hard work, keep at it. :parrot:

bitter much?

Thank you for updating. It really does make these frustrating situations easier stomach getting constant updates. Thank you again.

Thats the sad part about it,

Is it an actual DDoS or internal issue with CCP?

agreed. I have been trying to log in now for a half hour. i wanted to do my usual, but that’s not going to happen as I have to work today, so I am hoping I can get in just so i can reset my PI

Then youd get a bunch a fuckers in herons one shotting the biggest thing they see on their overviews

Both, DDoS kill the server, CCP cant fix aftermath… Then another DDoS hits, causing more problem on top of current problems

Lost an Orca, four Procurers, and three Gilas yesterday to lag so bad I couldn’t get ANY response from the game at all. For all my attackers knew, I was just sitting there watching them destroy virtually every mobile asset I have.

I cannot even log into the website to post a ticket for the claim because THAT’s unavailable.

DDoS mitigation does not take weeks if you have professionals working on it.

It takes money and expertise, but not weeks.

gosh thats kind of the point lol

1 Like

Seems I am paying for something some arse holes don’t want us to play real problems logging on its spoiling my experience

A ray of sunshine in your otherwise pathetic life. Seriously, how desperate of a loser do you have to be to get joy from trolling frustrated people in a customer support thread?

1 Like

For a while I was only mostly have problems with lag and continuously getting disconnected, but the past few days, I haven’t even been able to establish a full connection. Can’t get in to even do the event quick.

I have not encountered significant connection problems until today.
Before today I only had a little trouble connecting to Tranquility in one attempt, and local chat seemingly not listing all those present in system.
Today, I can not connect to the chat server at all, despite repeated attempts.

schadenfreude is a thing

1 Like

Easy there Voss. We all are Frustrated, focus on CCP mate :smiley: that is who you pay, that guy is just as biter as you and me but shooting the wrong way :slight_smile:

Okay I was able to login and access my character.

I can now hear the…ah there it is…should be back for everyone else now.