Tranquility Connectivity Issues Megathread

Regular mining ops soon in Querius.

Launched 5 clients all ran for the first time in days with no glitches and local and chats working on all 5 US might have eve again. keep up the work ccp

game just disconnected on me luckily I just pulled into the station. Local has been a no go all day.

CCP send us a email when this is fixed. To risky to resub at the moment.

Hocam bağlanabiliyor musunuz? 1 haftadır giremiyorum. TĂŒrkiye Ip leri ile ilgili mi?

Apparently CCP thinks that if people aren’t losing their **** in the forums, the problem does not exist “We have been continuously monitoring all communication channels to gauge the impact on the players”. Too bad there isn’t a “MeToo” button in the forums.

In the past hour I’ve seen the trifecta of issues. In-game chat unable to connect to, connection lost, and unable to re-connect after being disconnected.

About the time this megathread was opened, chat started working again for me and for the first time in days I could log in AND see local chat. After nearly two days of mosly functioning Eve, that appears to be over and it is back to not working well enough to play.

The launcher sure seems to have no problem offering to sell me Great New Packs, however. Good to see CCP has their priorities,

This is rubbish.
Unsubbed with local blackout 5 months ago after 10 years of 12 month subs, and 2 days till it runs out, not considering resubbing.
Please ccp tell us again about the terrible DOS attack, and that these aren’t issues you have known about since last march
yeah right.

Currently in China, unable to connect for about a week now, even through VPN 
 the messages varied a lot, since Tuesday I get unable to connect
 on port 26000’
Will there be compensation for players affected? (Omega time compensation, skill points from missed killing spree etc
)?
Thanks for the he hard work, hope this gets fixed soon!

broked ?!

yea, Wuhan made ppl bored so, guess where come from these DDoSes :smiley:

I remember being able to play Eve: people seemed to laugh more often then, there was always music in the air, concerts in the park . . .

balıkesirden baglanamıyorum yaklasık 1 haftadır. VPN denemedim hiç riske etmemek için çözĂŒcez az kaldı diyorlar sonuc yok ne olucak bakalım

1 Like

ES East, Was able to stay logged in today without the VPN, chat still hit or miss, but mostly working.
Def improvement.

1 Like

I was able to login this morning so I can see improvement.
iam not using VPN just good old net
 from a cord.
and iam from Canada. so keep up the good work CCP Staff.
And Good luck to the CCP Staff i appreciate the work you guys do.
olso I would like to thank you guys for trying to maintain a super awesome game
that I love.

So, after saying how good I’ve had it in-game once logged in, I got bitten.

I (on another account, not this one) was doing an Emerging Conduit with a corp-mate. I was doing quite well, the third wave was strong, but we seemed OK. So we thought.

I went from ~75% shield intact one second to shield and armour both completely gone, and hull at ~25% the next - and then did not manage to warp out. My corpmate barely got out at all.

I logged a reimbursement ticket less than 12 hours go, and have already had it dealt with. It’s funny, because the time I got disconnected earlier in January and lost scanner probes (before this big DDoS), it took longer to get a response!

Thanks to CCP (and GM Telarusch in particular) for the speed of their response in this instance.

Just a shame that I got hit by the problem at the time I did - but CCP did the right thing pretty quickly. ■■■■ happens, it’s how an organisation responds that matters, and CCP have done very well here.

You guys seriously need to figure out wtf is going on or just shut down the servers. This is absurd at this point. After finally being able to get on this morning things seemed to be working alright today
 and then I just had my game completely lock up as I’m moving my jump freighter and cost me my ship. If you can’t manage to keep the servers running well enough to allow someone to undock, right click, and select a cyno beacon then you need to just throw in the towel and shut 'em down.

well logged in today and everything is working 
 hmmmmm so far

Washington state west Coast US

Oh. I had chat issues again just before server downtime
 :frowning:

still cant log in (4th day)

What aboat russian version?