Tranquility DDoS - 2020/05/03-08

If only it can turn my alphas into omega and while were wishing my tormentor into a Revelation :wink:

2 Likes

This time everything is completely broken. I can’t logging in either.

Nice to see the raison why I can’t log in, it is said 21K can .
Definitly not the time to try any abyss stuff.

Same here, along with red dots, stupid free trash and lots of other stuff … well I’m starting to think it might be better to do something else.

Edit: That was stupid. I can’t log in on any Char that resides currently in JIta, regardless of Omega or Alpha status. Charcters in different regions seems to work.

14 Likes

Seems to be working now. I can log in again.

Not really, maybe after DT.
Lets Hope

https://gyazo.com/37244d8d43d770784d08d6229f9150c6

Have the same issue.
Any fix available?

I get ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT response from log in. None of my accounts can even reach the character selection.

That just started occurring and we’re looking into it. However you can click on Ignore and proceed to log in. We think it may have to do with elements of the launcher which aren’t related to the functioning of the game.

1 Like

ok, Thx for the Answer @CCP_Convict

so just ignore and no more issues, ya just never know if something happens if you ignore stuff on the EVE Luncher and try to start.

Atleast One non serious Issue solved

:red_circle: Hey, thank you CCP for giving my characters local but not many other people. I really appreciate the edge over other people. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Click ignore. It was said just three posts before you FFS.

my german isnt that good thought maybe the more error codes CCP has the easier their job fixing might be

That is why we write in English here. Click ignore.

Something really wrong … like a man-in-the-middle attack .
A certificate is not supposed to change like that .

1 Like

And another one who can’t look back a few posts.

Another IT Pro :smiley:

1 Like