Tranquility DDoS - 2020/05/03-08

If caught, the people who perpetrate DDoS attacks get prosecuted and go to jail. Bans are the least of their worries.

18 Likes

Thanks for replying. It really sucks that people would be so low to do this. I know you and your team are doing all you can. Thanks

6 Likes

Disconnect. Russia. Gila died upon exiting through the last gates of the abyss. Is this loss compensated?

1 Like

Have reconnected, but chat server is not connected. No Local, or chat windows are working for me atm.

1 Like

Sameā€¦

What about dropped modules and if nobody will take them?Will I get them back?

It is impossible to loot them with 4 avengers on site

@CCP_Convict

I have one account that I am sure should still be Omega, are now showing Alpha.

no chats no local in 0.0

1 Like

46 posts merged to official CCP Announcement.

1 Like

EVE Online servers in 2020

1 Like

I was in the E-UNI channel and someone posted RIP Server, and then a couple minutes later the servers went down. Dunno if it means anything but figured Iā€™d mention it.

The positive side: Jita is a whole lot quieter right now

5 Likes

ā€œSomeoneā€ may have had guns firing, kept circling, but the ammo counter isnā€™t ticking down and the rats take no damage. Itā€™s an early sign the servers are having problems, unless itā€™s a local network issue. From there, it may take a moment until disconnect.

1 Like

No local or player channels, Slow to open cargo containers, Hangers and ship Cargo bays. Sorting hangers or moving items from one location to another is also very slow and buggy. unable to join player channels manually ( via chat channel interface), or have them displaying on screen. this includes recruitment, Local, alliance and corp channels

Recently (as in the last 24 hours) if you DC from the server (connection lost) while in space you relog into the game only to see an invisible ship. Stays this way till you either Jump a gate or dock into a station.

No problems 12-18 hours ago, Mined a Ice belt, sorted some indy and PI then did a few hours mission running. (before i DCā€™ed twice and got the hint to go to bed)

Hope its sorted soon, Gotta get into my RL ship and earn isk in about 12 hours :rofl:

2 Likes

Can log-on but all chat is empty.

CCP, you really should just go ahead and boot everyone out of the game and shut down the login server until this is resolved. Iā€™m sure it would helpā€¦

5 Likes

Logged in, did some fitting stuffs but didnā€™t want to undock due to no local and no chat. Decided to log, hit ESC, clicked log off and nothingā€¦ and nothing and nothingā€¦ Im stuck logged in forever!

And then the minute I post this Iā€™m Dcā€™d \o/

I can log in (although it takes a moment) but canā€™t access the chat channels. I take it the DDoS is still going down?

I wonder when the children who started this attack will get bored and stop.

Heh just treat it like a wormhole man - dscan still works :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

thereā€™s a little irony here with the local being blank and all. I recall this very discussion on how local chat is considered an unintentional form of intelā€¦ for the supporters and non-supporters, what say you now? (besides the fact itā€™s laggy as hell right now)