Tranquility DDoS - 2020/05/03-08

Yup Omega account #1 works, #2 and #3 Omega accounts, open up as Alpha

Darn it

No, no, and no

CCP already said if you lost a ship due to this, to send a ticket. Other than that, it is likely you will get nothing as you arenā€™t entitled to anything, unfortunately.

Eve being down is nothing new. As annoying as it may be, itā€™s part of Eve

Cannot log in to Account Managementā€¦

Yes, I know you locked a similar thread. Donā€™t care. Sort yourselves.

2 Likes

I think people miss the patch note about this new event : EVERYONE ALPHA WITH BLACKOUT

1 Like

Hope the DDOS attack is over soon
darn it here we go again

just finished checkingā€¦
main char - no problem, just empty chat
char2 - omega, says iā€™m alpha, skill training paused
char3 - omega, no effects, says iā€™m alpha but continuing skill training
char4 - omega, says iā€™m alpha, skill training paused

iā€™m not exactly minutes away from training into Titan, but damn i feel empty knowing my chars not training lol

1 Like

I dont want free sps i want an extra day of omega time for every day i cant play. Free sps dont make me isk but being able to log in i can make my isk.

3 Likes

The game thinks all my accounts are Alphaā€¦ can you please just reboot the server already.

Now all but default chat channels are gone (local, corp)

(they just disappeared. I did not log off/on, undock, or otherwise initiate a session change of any kind. Been in dock)

This has been going on for days now, do we have any kind of timetable ?? Losing ships, canā€™t log in, now all my accounts say theyā€™re Alpha accounts so I can only log in one at a time and no chats at all. Canā€™t do anything Omega; this is very frustrating.

I was filled with nerd rage about losing my Gila in the Abyssal I was running. But Iā€™m fine now. As long as I get my ship back.

mhhhh he know Iā€™m omega cause he said my omega expire, but donā€™t apply it.
The problem is not the fact ā€œweā€™re alphaā€ just ddos make the server ā€œomega blindā€

Rookie help is not flooded with Hypernet offers and text scammers.

1 Like

DDOS or client bug?

multiplie this by 40 000 client online make about 4 millions request to their chat server.

OMEGA bug is bad, but worse is that you canā€™t fly T2 ships due to server not recognizing completed skills.

Confirming that my Omega account went to Alpha.

On the positive side I now know what it looks like when a 230 Mil SP char goes Alpha: so much piā€¦ I mean yellow!

server SEEMS to be working normallyā€¦

Unable to fly ships that you were able to fly doesnā€™t SEEM normal to me

SEEEMS normal for meā€¦as I said before, I am not having the omega/alpha issue on any of my accounts

CCP, Have you tried turning it off and on again?

3 Likes