Tranquility DDoS - 2020/05/03-08

can confirm im affected, after I jump cloned it says no training due to alpha but under services or w/e im still listed omega.

we should have extra time added to our accounts due to all these issues last few days

Seriously CCP needs to fix this. I have played in years past and this was not an issue. Came back and this is an every month issue in 2020. Whatever has changed needs to be fixed.

It makes me not want to sub my accounts anymore since I have been back.

and now I can train omega skills but only at alpha speedsā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦and when I try to use skill point injection it tells me im alpha stillā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

CCP, is there any way that you can just leave local chat disabled everywhere? I kinda like itā€¦

2 Likes

:red_circle: During the last DDOS chats at least worked and only TQ went down, now itā€™s the other way around. These outsourced microservices sure are an amazing thing.

Same problem hereā€¦

hire a normal command. and think about the players. Only destroy the game and pull money from the players. Grasp the project already, and not just celebrate
chats do not work. production cannot be started.

there support tickets and bug reporting doesnā€™t even work, I click submit and the page changes but I go look and it was never submittedā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦one big joke

1 Like

eve is kill :frowning:

Are script kiddies at work again?

Is it happening again right now? Seems like everything just suddenly died.

Having issues as well.

Ron Paul

3 Likes

I have got more problems, chat working but game otherwise not.

Just logged my third reimbursement in as many days. DDoS again, cant even log back on

Oh well, until they get the issue cleared up Iā€™ll just go shoot some people in the face with an RPG on Black Opsā€¦

Red dot is stable, nothing for CCP to worry about

3 Likes

kicked from game. Can reopen client, entering login screen and selecting character. Ending disconnected at black screen after selecting character. Not instantly but after some time of loading. Character was in jita. If that means something.

Connecting from central EU

@CCP_Convict maybe this will help with something. Since this looks like only some services are struggling. Not whole TQ.

1 Like

yeah DDoS , maybe CCPā€™s Cancer ā€¦