Trig Gate Camps?

Why?

I’ve logged on twice now to go do two very different eve activities, and in both cases, was just met with a bottle-necked system controlled by trigs, who now insta-lock jam and web everything that comes through? I’d rather be killed ten times over by player gate camps. Add my vote for bad game feature.

10 Likes

It’s a pain, I lost a couple of ships to trig camps.

Route planner doesn’t see them. Use the map and set the filter for Triglavian Minor Victories so you have a chance to avoid em.

I love it! :smiley:

If you don’t like them …
… get friends, shoot them together or lure them away!

1 Like

Do they actually instalock again? Thought that was fixed sometime ago. :thinking:

Read todays patch notes.

Thanks, so we can now avoid em and route planner will show the minors… good.

Anyone have an idea how these trig minor victory systems will play out? I mean, trigs already have a bunch of ex-empire systems annexed to their new Pochven space. Will they simply leave the minor victory systems? Maybe continue to take even more systems? Speculation welcomed.

No. The instalockers moved to Povchen.

1 Like

Anyone have an idea how these trig minor victory systems will play out? I mean, trigs already have a bunch of ex-empire systems annexed to their new Pochven space. Will they simply leave the minor victory systems? Maybe continue to take even more systems? Speculation welcomed.

Minor victory systems are here to stay. They are used by certain filaments which will take you out of pochven and to the minor.

2 Likes

Traversed some Trig Minor Victory systems today and didn’t see any Trig rats, only Empire faction navy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.