Minor Victory Systems Help?

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if someone could clear some confusion up for me as I have not been able to find a definite answer in or out of game.

I am trying to determine if I need to set Trig and Eden minor victory systems as avoidance systems when setting destinations and traveling through space. From what I have been able to gather, you need positive standings with Trigs and Edencom to travel through these systems without being attacked.
However, as I was not around during the Trig invasion, I have no standings (good or bad). So I guess my question is… with no standings period… am I able to travel through minor victory systems safely, or do I still need to gain positive standing first? If I do need to gain positive standing, how difficult is it? As I understand it, one must go to Trig space to grind standing for both Trigs and Edencom… which happens to be PVP heavy area? I don’t mind trying to accomplish that, but I am worried (being a fairly new pilot) that I will get ganked by pvp players before I have the chance to raise standings.

1 Like

It is always best to jump into those systems first in some instant warp fit to scout the gate when needing to pass industrial ships through.

Edencom 0.0 *** they don’t attack me at the gates
Triglavian Collective -0.0 *** they will attack and even pod me at the gates.

So I had setup a bunch of Rifters to scout with first.

[Rifter, Simulated Rifter Fitting]
Inertial Stabilizers II
Inertial Stabilizers II
Warp Core Stabilizer II
Damage Control II

Medium Azeotropic Restrained Shield Extender
Small Azeotropic Restrained Shield Extender
Medium Azeotropic Restrained Shield Extender

Small Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II
Small Low Friction Nozzle Joints II
Small Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

1 Like

Thank you for the tip. Although that does help, I would really rather be able to fly though those systems without the worry of Trig attacks. Scouting gates with another ship would a pain to deal with and very time consuming with a single toon.

I actually tried to go into Trig space and farm some rogue drones to gain standings with Trig and Edencom. I spent nearly two hours in three different systems flying from planet to planet and checking gates and didn’t see a single drone the whole time I was in there. Very disappointing! I am at a loss, not sure what to do, or if I did something wrong while hunting for them. On the plus side, though, I didn’t get killed by anyone.

I just want to have the ability to go through minor victory systems without the worry of NPC attacks :frowning:

1 Like

rogue drones in pochven also hang around wormholes, too, iirc. you can also shoot drifters in pochven and gain positive standing with trigs/edencom that way.

1 Like

It’s easy to get positive standings with both factions. Then you won’t have to take the long way around either of their systems. Besides, there are certain regions of space that can only be accessed by traveling through triglavian or edencom systems.

Anyway, I gave instructions in a post and a video. So, check one out if you want to know more.

3 Likes

Thanks for the information. I will give that a try also.

Awesome! Thank you for the information and for pointing me to that post!

2 Likes

Just wanted to say Thank You again for all the replies with helpful information. I was able to get into Trig space tonight and hunt down a few rogue drones near some anomalies and got my standings up for both Trigs and Edencom. I think Trigs are +.007 and Edencom .003, which I assume is enough to let me pass through minor victory systems safely? After the standings tick they both turned white to me, so I assume that is what I want correct?

Thanks again for the help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yup, any positive standing (even if it shows as 0.00) is enough. From now on don’t shoot any of them and you’ll be immune to them.

1 Like

I haven’t done any standing gains with Triglavian or Edencom and I travel through their Minor Victory systems with no problem.

I was even doing Event Hacking sites in a Triglavian Minor Victory system.

1 Like

I wouldn’t. Losing ships is a major part of playing the game. If you’re not losing ships you’re not playing EVE properly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.