Trigger spawns

Trigger spawns are so old school and it’s so rogue like that the whole battle gets turned against you in a way you can loose a ship, or need to run back to the station and heal up before finishing it, if you can even finish it.

Drone patrols didn’t used to have a trigger spawn. Looking up updated information about a trigger spawn is not fun either. This game is a gamble that takes time to learn how to win on the reels. It’s such a slow grind. I remember angel extravaganza had trigger spawns that jumped out at you. Who here likes the trigger spawn and how many ships get blown up by them? Afterall the isk grind is just bait for pvp. You become a big piece of loot out there. A killmail if they don’t want to loot.

Back when I fought guristas there was a good little wave counter that told me what wave I was on, and if I picked the right one, there was no trigger. Give me waves of enemies, like five ten minutes is what I want to do it in. If it takes two characters to do it, I’ll have to get more ships ready.

Even though I can buy plex, it’s selling too slow. Beef up the value of plex please. If it takes a wheel I spin to win something good, I might do it. If it takes selling t2 blueprints for plex put them in the new eden store.

Plex is tied to market and players. FC dictates RL plex but not in game