Triglavia-Invasion

The systems are changed to nullsec by helping trigs. I don’t see why goons or others would help edencom turn null into hisec… and no one else would have the power to do so.

I.E. you want invasion in a way such that only people living in a given system can decide how it goes?

Nope. EVE needs more danger and destruction, not more coddling of useless farmer trash like you. Don’t want to see your precious farming space lost? Better learn how to PvP.

Dude let’s make this easy and clean…

I don’t care about your ‘opinion’ about ‘pvp has to be everywhere’…it’s plain stupid and does not belong into a modern mmog which EVE is not but could be.

PVP only in clearly defined areas in which everybody knows what he will get like in any mmog of importance on the market is ok but the mere POSSIBILITY to kill a noob without the consequence of a ban or whatever form of punishment for the ganker is WAY off…and even more border debil is that it SCARES away(ccp’s own numbers) 95!!! % of all noobs…and this fact alone is far BEYOND stupid…

But again to make it absolutely clear…i really don’t care about your caveman playstyle…club on the head and drag him into your cave if you must…but not with civilized people(95% of all noobs as i said)

You are a minority…bottom line

1 Like

Minority made more PR for the game than CCP itself

The only difference between a “civilized person” and a caveman is a single line of blow off of a hooker’s ass.

When your neck is under someone’s boot, nothing feels better than having someone else’s neck under yours. That’s called being human. I do wonder how many of that 95% would have turned around and become the “mean griefers” you troll about hate so much had they merely stuck with the game for an extended period of time. I’d venture to guess that a whole bunch of new players who rage-quit early on do so because they can’t get over taking a loss, as opposed to because they are upstanding gentlemen of virtue and respectable moral fiber.

Yet Im getting good isk salvaging PvE fights. I havent had to shoot once.

Wierd that.

EvE isn’t fair.

2 Likes

You must not understand percents. Or the context of what [Darlo Kubika] was saying.

Darlo Kubika was saying that in a fully open PvP system with no safe areas whatsoever and no consequence to veteran players for killing 1 day old noobs, 95% of the noobs will simply quit. (IE. if the entirety of EVE was made out of low-sec and null sec space, and high-sec didnt exist.)

THUS, the high-sec areas are required to give new players a space to learn the game and build up some money to be able to absorb losses before they can really get out and PvP. (You might say, THEY JUST JOIN A CORP, but news-flash, new players just testing out a game for a day or two aren’t likely to delve into a social environment before they’ve even decided if they like the game or not… More likely they would undock from their new-player-station, get blown up, and log off.)

In an EVE without High-Sec, that leaves 5% of ‘new players trying out the game’ that continue playing. That number would not be sustainable.

I do wonder how many of that 95% would have turned around and become the “mean griefers” you hate so much had they merely stuck with the game for an extended period of time.

This sentence is completely irrelevant because that 95% QUIT because they were grief’d. The % you are talking about is the 5% that is left. “How many of the 5% that would stick around after being grief’d, that establish a foothold and become competitive, would become ‘mean griefers’ in return?”

I’d venture to guess that a whole bunch of new players who rage-quit early on do so because they can’t get over taking a loss, as opposed to because they are upstanding gentlemen of virtue and respectable moral fiber.

Duh, Darlo Kubika wasn’t saying that the ‘civilized people’ are quitting because of some moral high ground stance. They would quit because they’d see how ridiculous it is that 10 year old vets could camp day-1 noobs. And most self-respecting (‘civilized’ as Darlo put it) people aren’t going to put themselves through a situation like that, they’ll just go play something else.

1 Like

Shut up Balos.

3 Likes

wtf is a Balos, and what are you trying to say anyway? have you never heard of conversational discourse?

Destiny Corrupted was talking to Darlo Kubika… I’m not allowed to reference what Darlo was saying in my response Destiny?

Do you have anything to actually say here? If not, gtfo troll, you bring nothing to the conversation… that is literally the most ridiculous “response” I’ve seen on a forum in years…

1 Like

Maybe 95% of new players quit, but not 100% of that 95% do so because they took a loss. In fact, didn’t CCP pretty much confirm that a while ago? Most of those players quit without taking any PvP losses, and those who do take a PvP loss have a higher chance of staying.

Not sure where the “no high-sec” thing is coming from. This entire Trig invasion thing is likely to flip a dozen or two high-sec systems total, likely making them low-sec islands in the middle of areas players don’t generally go to anyway.

Source?

I’ve been playing for over 15 years, and I’ve yet to see that happen even once.

Destiny - You misunderstood Darlo Kubika’s post from the beginning then… Darlo was putting forth the argument that High-Sec is necessary and that the entirety of EVE can’t just all be a free-for-all

He said:

I don’t care about your ‘opinion’ about ‘pvp has to be everywhere’…it’s plain stupid and does not belong into a modern mmog which EVE is not but could be.
PVP only in clearly defined areas in which everybody knows what he will get like in any mmog of importance on the market is ok but the mere POSSIBILITY to kill a noob without the consequence of a ban or whatever form of punishment for the ganker is WAY off

He was talking to some guy that was essentially saying safe zones (ie. High-Sec) shouldn’t exist

1 Like

Dear OP, you are an idiot - said everyone…

/getting grumpy

2 Likes

Why? Because the nullsec alliances would ROFLSTOMP the ever-loving **** out of the Trig sites and farm them 24/7…

1 Like

From the beginning of when?

If you genuinely arent a sock puppet, how long have you been following his fevered imaginings?

1 Like

I know exactly what you he said. You He wants this game to be turned into one that’s like all of the other games available on the market, instead of simply getting and playing one of those games instead, and allowing EVE to remain EVE and fill a particular niche in the market. He You should still address the points in my previous reply, however.

2 Likes

what? from the beginning of THIS POST in this exact thread and ONLY that post… I have no idea who Darlo is beyond this thread

I also DO NOT agree with Darlo’s earlier post that CCP should have Trig invasions in null-sec.

I was just defending his point that high-sec is necessary to the game’s survival, it cant be a free-for-all right out of the new-player gate.

1 Like

Then you probably should check the posting history of he who you are championing first.

I wouldnt presume to understand what he’s blathering about, its not a good look to assume you do.

1 Like

Yes, it can. And it always has been. New players now have their hand held ten times more than vets ever did…

2 Likes

Calm down miner.

2 Likes