Triglavian Advertising

Some people are obviously not familiar with the term, ‘My bar, my rules’

1 Like

The ancient domains beyond the door? as in Wormhole space?

Do you know what the Flow of Vyraj is?

If not, then can you rule out the idea that it is, in fact, an artificially-created quantum construct that has no stars or planets, and thus is not spoken of in your scriptures?

I also feel I should point something out about your scriptural reference:
“I give to you the destiny of Faith,
And you will bring its message to every planet of every star in the heavens:
Go forth, conquer in my Name, and reclaim that which I have given.”
- The Scriptures, Book of Reclaiming 22:13

‘You will bring its message’ doesn’t mean ‘you are already worthy of entering those places’. It merely commands the Amarr to do it. If there is a planet in a realm the Amarr do not possess the technological capability to access, the scripture you quote does not claim that you can get there. It simply tells you that you have to get there.

If you are not worthy of being allowed in, then the scripture does not challenge that, it challenges you to become worthy, that you might be allowed in, and do what you were ordered to do.

2 Likes

I would suspect the Flow is not a place at all.

1 Like

Flow sounds like wormhole’s or links between the planes, na nvm that wouldn’t make sense. Maybe flow is the soul?

I get the feeling that Talocan and Jove turned into Triglaves and Drifter’s, Jove went crazy or something If i remember right so I would lean more to Jove turning into the Drifters but not sure about the Talocan.

Well, since the deviant automata have been described as ‘in the flow’… do you claim rogue drones have souls?

Maybe they are refering to the soul’s of the automations as their hive mind leaders, as rouge drones are only a body.

Or maybe they’re not referring to souls at all.

4 Likes

Probably it’s hard to tell haha, will probably have to listen to this thing like 100 times before anything starts to make sense.

They use flow in a number of ways, context driven, as with anything that the Triglav do. In at least one sense it is a form of existentialism applied the Triglav as a whole.

3 Likes

Everybody talking about flows.

Nobody talking about the Vedmak with 2x Disruptors firing.
Where do I get one of those? =)

2 Likes

I wonder, flow could in some way refer to time or some sort of time line.

Vyraj is k-space? Why is K-space so important to them? They seem to have come from W-space so I would think W-space would be their pride and joy.

1 Like

There is a time sense to the Flow of Vyraj, in that it is life moving forward. So on one level Vyraj is all spaces, moving forward towards some sort of ideal of harmony, what the Triglavians call sobernost. Part of the message is about ancient domains being closed, or lost to them. This could well refer to Anoikis, as much as New Eden itself.

4 Likes

You should be. Sounds like they like Nation about as much as New Eden does.

4 Likes

Less.

1 Like

To be frank, “Clade’s” does sound like the kind of establishment that serves excellent rum, a house beer, and little else.

2 Likes

Tiny, insignificant, minor quibble - if they’re going to actually talk to us (which is a welcome development) they could at least make a token effort to use a less cryptic speech pattern.
I mean, we deciphered theirs. I’m pretty sure they’re capable of doing the same to ours.

2 Likes

Wow I’m so incredibly thankful that this highly complex and advanced culture decides to speak three people at a time.

And thats the format they chose for a declaration of war, where having a clear understanding of what is being said is absolutely essential.

No you know what ■■■■ this they don’t get to play the “culturally confused and incompatable xenos” card if they are human descendants then I have a hard time believing they wouldnt understand the glaring issues in this format. This has to be some Triglavian equivalent of “big timing” or being purposefully dramatic and obstinant.

Either way these Triglavians are total assholes or complete edgy nerds that take themselves far too seriously.

1 Like

Which is possible, given that we must look like country bumpkins to them. Fun to troll and mess with.

Also possible, given their choices in fashion. I mean, space hoodies. Still can’t get over that.

3 Likes

Uh … having just watched the related episode of The Discourse, ah, it seems like saying that the Triglavians declared war is a little misleading?

I mean, they kind of did-- but, not on us. Against us they’ve only invoked “cladistic proving,” which is basically saying that we’ll need to prove ourselves for them to cooperate with us.

In other words, the situation’s just as we thought, on all fronts: they’re hostile to the Drifters and to Sansha’s Nation; they’re working issues out with the rogue drones; and they’re testing us.

This is basically just verifying what we already more or less knew. Isn’t it?

(Aside from, you know, demonstrating a kind of terrifying ability to hack whatever they like?)

4 Likes