Triglavian collective - known facts - UPDATE 21/08/120

So many threes. They sure love this number. Wonder what else is influenced by that.

5 Likes

Given the apparent links to geometry, as per ARC’s analysis et al, isn’t it better to call them the Angle Cartel?

12 Likes

Would there be any point?

5 Likes

Get out

4 Likes

If three is important in their civilization, and it appears to be so, then it’s logical to think that it has probably implications into their approach of things in architecture, cultural, physics, engineering…
If we use the terminology linked to the possibility of “three faces” this could mean somekind of three heads leading the whole collective (purely speculative right now).
On the ship in Yulai there were signs repeated in three.

This is an outstanding discovery, a full new civilization to discover and study even if we already have a lot to work on with all the other ones we already know… well we know so few and still have to learn lot more about them too. It is also a new full environment to study.

This is a great thing for archaeologists and explorers. New horizons opening to us.

On the side, concerning the use of the term Filament that someone else talked about, even if it’s not my domain, it is already used in astronomy, probably why Professor Mayor was working on it.

3 Likes

I agree, it’s still early to confirm anything but the number 3 is so omnipresent that it could be linked with a religion.

It would also interesting to know if the term “triglavian Collective” is a concord designation or what thwy call themselves.

1 Like

Aw, geometry humor. Dat’s acute.

3 Likes

Now we’re going off on a tangent.

Back on the real thread, do we have any more information on the weapons system(s) employed by the TC yet?

3 Likes

Sadly, no.
But the concord representative I met said that more will come in this week.

1 Like

Do we know whether it’s going to be possible to penetrate abyssal deadspace with fleets, or is it limited to the ship that’s actually carrying the “filament?” Against an enemy capable of taking on the Drifters it seems like a single cruiser is going to have a little trouble no matter how well-outfitted it is.

1 Like

I actually updtae the fist post to make easy to see what we DO know.
So sadly no more information on the filaments either.

1 Like

Facts:

1.Advanced enough to beat up the Drifters

2.They live in what I’d better describe as space hell.

3.Concord stole their ship which means they’ll prob be very mad and look to kill us all now.

2 Likes

Eh, why should they be any different than literally every other descendant of the original common human ancestor (ourselves included)?

4 Likes

Long live Holy Amarr

1 Like

For the last one we don’t know actually.
We don’t even know yet if concord actually got in abyssal deadspace…

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you’re gonna find out that, much like the Drifters, these guys have been out there in some form since long before the original con man priest drug=addled madman GOSH IT’S SO HARD TO TELL THE THREE APART!! scribbled down the first Scriptures on Athra, and find your conception of God to be puerile and childish.

5 Likes

@Arrendis BLASPHEMOUS CHURL.
(ooc: lol)

1 Like

You could’ve just said ‘Minmatar’…

5 Likes

Or Gallente…

3 Likes

Yeah, but I’m not that.

3 Likes