Triglavian fleet content - is anyone doing it?

Sorry to inform you but that has been going on for a while, and will continue because they do need to monetize it and too many longer term folks can just plex their play, so yeah it will eventually follow whatever trends the gaming world see’s as a successful platform.

1 Like

Instanced pve is a cancer in this game. PVP should occur at all levels outside of the tutorial missions.

Want to do that sweet pve zone then compete with me or go back to wow.

2 Likes

Stop telling players to leave this game.

Damn, you people won’t be happy until you’re sitting all alone in the entire Eve Universe.

3 Likes

He just want that sweet PvE zone only for himself. Just trying to hide that under poor trolling.

4 Likes

lol, you’re probably right.

Well then why don’t you accept the opinion of someone who tells you to “■■■■ off”?
Because you’re a hypocrite?

Just … ■■■■ off?

Anyhow, on topic:

I’m going to check them out.
See what I can do solo and get behind the mechanics.
I’m actually super curious about this!

Only problem I have is that I really really really really really really really really really don’t want to wreck my faction standing, because that’s really really really really really really really bad. It’s far quicker recovering from being -10 (if I ever need that) than it is from bad faction standing.

1 Like

Reported for copying my writing style …
… and failing at it.

Stop advocating for echo chambers just because you don’t like what someone else has to say. In fact, “■■■■ off” is a valid, honest and important opinion and it doesn’t matter if he doesn’t like it or not. It should not matter if he likes it or not. People who rather block than accepting what people have to say are a problem and shouldn’t be encouraged to tighten their echo chambers.

Fact is that he’s declaring that people, who can’t handle differing opinions should leave, while he’s the one who can’t handle “■■■■ off”.

“I welcome opinions as long as they are written in a way that I like them.”

2 Likes

Well I looked into him when I was in Legacy, he is actually a good player as far as I could tell who makes himself look dumb on the forums, not that it matters much to him I guess and nor do I care.

I have him blocked because telling people to go away like that adds nothing to any discussion and just turns it into a ridiculous slanging match, so he can just sod off on the forums of course. That is how I feel about him, if you don’t like it then sod off too, in a nice way of course. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hey, ■■■■ off yourself! :smiley:
Hahahahahaha, I like this. :blush:

Btw, warped into the main system of one of the invasions. Apparently there are two sites. One with faction navy ships attacking a trig gate and one with trigs guarding/attacking a regular gate. The faction ships are red icons, like rats, indicating that’s where you pick your side in this war.

Thinking about if we should help Trigs in Amarr space …
… but shoot them in Minmatar space.

Haven’t gotten to warp into the main site yet, assuming it’s just one.
My Tornado doesn’t fit through the gate.

Also the Trigs shot it down, because agility is nerfed,
which means my counting was off and I died.

Boo. :frowning:

lol

2 Likes

This is the kind of thing that should be happening. Unfortunately your “choice” means frag all other than deciding which loot table the drop comes from. There are NO MEANINGFUL consequences from picking one side or another.

1 Like

So like FW 2.0 then? LOL…sob…:sleepy:

It’s annoying, to be sure, but do keep in mind that it’s not actually a swarm. In a game of tens of thousands of players, there are like 3 dozen people who jump onto every thread with their “EVE is pain and I’m dishin’ the pain and you can suck it up or go back to WoW!” nonsense.

If you check their killboards, most of these people, such as Salt Foambreaker, have never even PvPed. They’re in tiny corps that almost never wardec anything. Basically they use EVE and the forums as their soapbox to beat their chest, yell foul language, and otherwise pretend they’re badasses when in reality they are just bitter little people who get off on annoying other folk because it gives them a sense of importance.

You’ll get a better crowd (like Prados, or Black Pedro), who honestly believe that the elements of EVE which are ‘grief-like’ are important and core elements, and cannot be changed without harming the game. At least that is a sensible position and they argue their points with reason rather than insults and toxicity. However after dealing with several of the toxic group sometimes even the rational ones can feel annoying.

TL;DR: don’t confuse a small group of loudmouthed jerks who actually get off on being loudmouthed jerks, with the ‘community’ of the game. I’ve run across far more good and generous people in EVE than assholes - it’s just that the assholes go out of their way to be in your face.

5 Likes

Says the guy who tried to define opinions he didn’t like as ‘hate speech’.

3 Likes

You’re confusing having a discussion with being an abrasive asshole and insulting me. The difference is I’m here for discussion, not to be a doormat for people that didn’t get punched in the face enough to learn how to speak to other human beings. So, no, I’m unwilling to just roll over when someone tells me to ■■■■ myself for having an opinion on video game mechanics. And go look up the definition of hypocrite. I don’t think it means what you think it means.

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s easy to lose sight of this fact when it happens every single time. I find it exhausting to have to deal with this ■■■■■■■■ in every single post I make. I wish people would just grow up.

2 Likes

eve 2019 everybody

1 Like

Nope, the triglavian related PVE is the least interesting content to me. Emerging content is boring af and the rest seems to require quite a bling ships or a lot of ppls. Abyssal due to the nature it works (succeed at first try or lose everything) did not appeal to me at all so I didn’t even try it yet.

Also no bounties for triglavian NPCs = I rather go do 7/10 anomaly to raise my low security status from ganking.

1 Like

What I’ve read is that the rest of the players in that system are forced to pick your choice, because you’ve got through and the gate of the opposing side got destroyed.

That’s seriously meaningful.

Only until the site is finished and it respawns with both choices available again (I think the respawn is somewhere between 60 and 90 mins)

1 Like