Triglavian fleet content - is anyone doing it?

Oh! Well, that’d be rather stressful for me then…

Those ellipses, though, are a worrying sign.

And don’t forget:
“I welcome opinions as long as they confirm mine”

As for Triglavian content, I do know there is at least one group doing it.

1 Like

Says the guy who freaked out because a certain playstyle was called ‘parasitic’ … by words… on a screen… on the internet.

You should look up the word ‘hypocrite’. You might want to do so by having someone read it to you from a paper dictionary. You know, so you don’t freak out from words on a screen on the internet.

2 Likes

Are you aware the eve streamer @Ashterothi streams fleets like 5-6 days a week. His Corp runs them all the time and they are open to the public. The channel is ash’s lounge although I’m not 100% on the spelling. I’m flying home from vacation currently.

There are some other groups but they dont have the popularity or organization of the traditional incursion groups

2 Likes

Adding pve content doesn’t take away from the pvp content. Especially since pvp content is largely player driven anyway.

If anything they are creating new pve content that still forces more player interaction.

Unlike incursions invasions have loot that can be stolen. People can get jumped leaving abyssal sites etc.

So basically there is zero PvP ramifications for picking the trigs. I bet if we attacked the players in a “trig pick” CONCORD would protect them.

So fail, so not sandbox.

Besides that EVE is a PvP game and all the effort that when into this crapola could have gone to PvP?

1 Like

Hey, my breadcrumbs are (c) Solecist Project since 2014!
(don’t feed street pigeons)

Like what? The whole “EVE is a PVP game” argument on it’s own gets old. And I’ve even said it before.

EVE is largely PVP focused with PVE activities. it always has been.

Where your reply fails is where you explain what PVP activities have been lost due to the addition of PVE content?

Sure they could fix faction warfare, but they are already apparently working on it, and its a pretty big complicated thing so it won’t happen overnight. Ship balancing? Oh yea they do that as well.

Amazingly companies can do more than one thing at a time, like create PVE content AND balance things for PVP. Shocking I know.

Most PVP content doesn’t require input from CCP. You roam, you hunt, you gank. It is all player driven content (hence the P-V-P).

In fact in recent years CCP has been doing a better job at creating PVE content that still allows for player interactions (in the part of my earlier reply that you conveniently ignored).

Yes, it is 15 years old and counting and still a PvP game.

Do you have any idea how many past care bears we have told this too? They eventually figure out that it is true and quit.

Nope, in the end the endless risk free care bear PvE farming leads to destroyed economies.

EVE has a viable economy BECAUSE of PvP, in SPITE OF PvE.

Ah so I get it now. You don’t have any interest in reading and discussing. You just want to keep repeating your talking points. Good to know.

I can assure you, people are having a go at the Triglavian content. Though most seem to focus on minor conduits and the new dreadnought site.

Either way, I’m running it and having a blast :slight_smile:

No he’s right, what you asked for is SO against the whole concept of the game that it’s just insulting.

There is really just one reaction to ideas SO stupid.

■■■■ off is very concise. Deal with it.

1 Like

Our group runs it nearly every weekday, and we often are running into other groups. During early phases it isn’t uncommon to have a frustrating lack of sites to be run for the number of people running them. While the initial rush for the first month why probably an all time high, I would say that the Invasion content has only increased in popularity over time.

In addition there are 5 new encounters which are recently released. There are still some things to work out with these sites (from both a player and CCP PoV) but I suspect that these two will be both enjoyable and popular.

The Invasion content itself includes everything from soloable Emerging Conduits anywhere in highsec, to the 10+ man “raids” into Majors and Observatories. It is a good source of consistant ISK, and a great place to help teach and grow new players into understanding the combat mechanics of EVE, to then take them into more dangerous areas. You can also now run these sites in Lowsec for an additional 40% reward.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.