Triglavian management plan (1)

My God, Ms. Kim… it’s like you’re talking to a mirror!

It looks to me you have several loose gears in your brain if you truly believe that. Leave me alone now and find someone else to converse to, maybe a nurse.

Oh, the irony. Just add a list of horrendous war crimes, and she’s as bad as the average Gallente.

What makes you think they are? We have little knowledge on Triglavians - and they do have legs and hands like humans. Even a head. Same could be said about Gallenteans as well. Yet, Gallenteans have committed way more inhuman deeds than Triglavians.

I think that Gallente’s behavior are way more “xeno” to normal human behavior than Triglavian’s behavior. With degree of Federal indecency and disregard to human life…

An annoying gallente propagandist here is spreading typical for Federation propaganda about Caldari once again.

Of course I did study history and use historical facts quite often when I discuss gallente, which everyone who argued with me shall know already. It is also easily verified by looking up my posts.

Such claims about me are a perfect display of incompetence and ignorance of gallentean propagandists, who make up such nonsense about those who are better than them.

I’m betting on threesomes.

1 Like

Tell me, what kind of that material? Let this being guess… Caldari libraries? Caldari databases? Something out of your state, did you try to touch that at least besides TV promos? Did you try to go in some decent database or library of the University of Caille, and patiently, keeping far at least once your prejudices?

In the entire universe just your State doesn’t exist! But your dealers doesn’t want to understand that, as they’re busy to accumulate riches and nothing else. So you can really never know the other points of view, the other witnesses, the other part of the story! Why? Thank your own nation.

At least Gallente recognizes his errors and solve that too.

I suggest we deploy Diana Kim to invaded systems and have her discuss politics with the Triglavians. I for one wouldn’t want to be around that and I assume the same goes for all organic life.

2 Likes

Most of what UC produces is filled with Gallente propaganda. If you need proper factual information, you get to State libraries.
However… there was one book published in the Federation that I often like to cite - it’s the History of Gallente Federation. I am not sure if they keep publishing it after YC110 though, since it contains a lot of facts that are not not Black-Eagle-Friendly.

Oh bummer. Another portion of myoptic gallente propaganda. Not gonna even argue against such primitive slandering insults.

Then you admit that the citizens of the Federation are affected by the same propagandist cover-ups you blame when your claims of Gallente atrocities aren’t believed? I’ll have to find a copy of this little tome…

As an aside, I believed those claims. Sometimes it feels like everyone’s a sociopath out in space, so I think I still do. As I’ve said before, however, which you have not refuted, those claims are utterly irrelevant, deserving memory but not even the thought of action, now that a new hostile invading force is amassing, and taking more hostile action than the Gallente/Caldari conflicts have seen in years. There are bigger things to worry about now.

Very typical, very expected answers. “Outer ones are filled with garbage, ours one are the really truly reality”! The entire intergalactic Summit now knows about your extremist ideals and unless you really do your part, you’re irrecuperable.

An extremist entity is just a slave of his own thought and doesn’t accept anymore the opinions of the others. That’s not an insult. This being never wanted to insult anyone! This is just the truth.

P.S.: this being read that book and compared with similar ones (even with Minmatar, Amarr and also Caldari reports!). Yeah, interesting story but seems you didn’t pay attention at the final part.

Oh, so looking for factual knowledge instead of groundless brainwashing propaganda is “extremist ideals” now? I sort of expected that coming from someone of gallente persuation. Well, keep babbling about your freedoms and democrazies if you wish, drowning in your ignorance, just keep that away from me and from the public.

Yes, I am irrecuperable in my desire of looking for truth and finding proofs. And thanks to you, I’ve got one more proof of anti-intellectual brainwashing that dominates Gallente Federation.

It’s like you’re both talking to mirrors…

“You’re a propaganda-slave!”
“No, YOU’RE a propaganda-slave!”
“Only a propaganda-slave would say that!”
“Then I guess that makes you a propaganda-slave!”
“Well, if you are, then I can’t be!”

Look, I don’t know how to explain that to someone like you, but I will try.

In the State there’s little to no propaganda with exception of local Corporate stimulation - every Mega tries to represent them as better than others so workers of SuVee, for example, would feel them better than workers of Hyasyoda. But that’s it. News and media in the State try to provide information without any bias - on a need to know basis, obviously.

On the other hand, we have Federation. Almost every their information outlet tries to explicitly or implicitly push through ideals of freedoms and democracy. Undesirable things are called “undemocratic” and people are blame each other in being “tyrannical” - which only brainwashed gallente believe as being bad. That is a set of perverted moral norms that they soak in all 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They speak openly about sexual preferences, even about same-gender marriages like it’s something normal, they appear on screen displaying too much skin like it’s not shameful, they represent ideals of freedom and liberty as something worth fighting, hell, even dying for! Just watch any gallente channel, if there are no explicit mentions, there are numerous implicit one which you can find just listening for 5 minutes to random Gallente channel.

And after soaking in all that crap that sips through everything they post some of them dares to claim WE are brainwashed?.. That’s just ridiculous.

1 Like

Caldari State hasn’t the truth of the entire universe. Who are you? Amarrians? Are you an “elected” nation to carry the only truth? This being never said things like “Gallente has the only real truth” but judging your words, you’re saying that for the Caldari. Saying a similar thing confirms just what, not the Gallente, not the Minmatar, but EVERYONE say about the Caldari: you think to be the only nation who has everything and as such you don’t need to interact with anyone else. This is not only a bad way to see the universe but indeed is literally against the nature. Do you want to know why? This being can’t respond you. You wouldn’t understand.

You’re a soldier, not an intellectual. You execute orders, not asking why. You follow only what your empire says, not trying to go further and trying some other experience, and this is another matter of fact. No insults. Ah, if you’re saying that “I get informations from Gallente propaganda” means “reading and studying things that are even out of the Federation, like the Amarr scriptures”, then you’re insulting yourself because this being also read your testimonials.

So, when you argue that the Gallente are brainwashed, it’s alright. Fair enough.

When I argue (which I did, in almost the same words, two days ago) that obviously the Gallente media cycles are filling their minds with nonsense, with the point that this disables them from learning of the horrors their government agencies, their armies, and their militia inflict upon Caldari citizens… that’s ■■■■■■■■ and they’re still complicit in their government’s atrocities?

Furthermore, you missed my point. My point was that this constant mirroring of accusations is ■■■■■■■ childish and it’s not going to get anyone anywhere.

In a capitalistic state like yours one, propaganda is necessary. Remember that you’re leaded by multiple corporations that they even fight against them. Do you know what’s the “competition”? The propaganda, in fact, is limited only to fight the other corporations within the state. They don’t need to export advertising; they’re just worried to not lose too many citizens who migrates to the Federation after they lost everything. That’s why you’re worried about any single sign of different thought within the state.

What I tried to show you is that I was not “mirroring” an accusation, but accusing them in something they actually do and we don’t. I believe I brought quite argumentative explanation, striking you right in your point.

I am really not sure there’s any reason in arguing with you anymore, you simply don’t (or won’t on purpose) get it.

This being just explained his point of view. An extremist can’t do that and loses time to find a way to destroy the opposite opinion and then, when it fails, to insult the guy who explained it.