Triglavian Protection Society

This is all reliant on your statement that you have such information. It is very difficult to take such claims at their face value.

Furnish your evidence of this.

2 Likes

Okay, we are honored by a spymaster here. Tell me, what coffee does Oveg Drust prefer?

3 Likes

Evidence that gives your claims credibility?

At the moment, you just look like a grandstander. All talk, no substance.

3 Likes

If we start calling people out for grandstanding, then we may as well shut down the IGSā€¦

3 Likes

I am here to rep the set of the Stoners Delegation local 420 (Gallente Division). The substance OP is on could not have came from me or my clan. We have a very strict vetting process. We donā€™t do paper trails but we have our ways of sniffing out the nitsheā€™. OP shows signs of infection and may need to be put under quarantine while a proper investigation into his allegations can be confirmed or naw. I will inform judge @Noragen_Neirfallas just in-case proceedings need be escalated to an even ā€˜higherā€™ power than me. But I doubt there is anyone or will there ever be.

1 Like

Considering that it sounds like theyā€™re basically everybodyā€™s next-door (next-reality? ā€¦ inter-reality?) neighbors, it seems like we might be the ones in need of a Protection Society.

I guess thatā€™s literally us, if it comes to that, though.

I really hope CONCORD knows what itā€™s doing. If we got invaded the fighting might not be limited to a definable front line and it sounds like the Triglavians have been living perfectly happily without needing planetary colonies or anything.

Seems like weā€™ve run into yet another entity weā€™d better hope doesnā€™t approach us as pests to be exterminated.

2 Likes

A possibility to consider is that they are so much adapt to their environment that they canā€™t even leave it anymore.
To be honest itā€™s highly unlikly, at least by technological level, but maybe by cultural ones ?

1 Like

How did the ship in Yulai get there?

1 Like

we donā€™t know if there was a living crew.
I may not have been clear but I was talking about the crew, the ship can obviously go in both space.

1 Like

I actually canā€™t believe what absolute drivel I am reading about. Protect them I think kill them all and enslave them is more appropriate. I am sure i speak for every loyal Amarrian that a crusade is required to bring these Triglavian dogs to heel. This of course extents to all those who aid the enemy.

As it stands right now. Not much is known about their motives. Currently Iā€™m keeping an open mind about them.

But if these Trigs disappoint me and turn out to be another race of genetically engineered freaks or walking corpses like the Drifters. Then by all means, letā€™s put them out of their miserable existence. Enslaving them would just be sadistic. Best to just be merciful about it.

But right now they want a war with the Drifters and I already know what they are. So the enemy of my enemy is my friend until i know more about these Triglavians.

2 Likes

I can see how you might think that way, but consider this. If a new ā€˜empireā€™ can take the drifters head on - who are a very powerful enemy, if they manage to defeat them presumably they will assimilate the drifter technology into their already formidable capabilities thus becoming even harder to defeat.

Better to kill them all now while they are still trying to get to grips with our environment.

1 Like

As a warrior, Iā€™d welcome the challange.

2 Likes

Forgive me, Iā€™m having some trouble with your intent here. Are you saying we should reclaim and enslave them, or kill them all? Because, you know, you kind of have to pick one or the other.

I didnā€™t realise we had already got to grips with their environment, that we could so easily wage war on them.

You are a warmongering idiot. ā€œFools rush inā€ is not just a pithy saying. We know effectively nothing about them and you advocate slavery and genocide at the same time? Have you even studied Vakā€™Atioth? Did you learn nothing from it?

3 Likes

I for one can appreciate the fire in this one to take some action to their doorstep if need be.

This is a very important qualifier.

Iā€™m not advocating for a pacifist attitude in any fashion, simply that the first step of any military action must be gathering intelligence. You cannot just wave a laser around and declare war without first knowing what youā€™re declaring war on.

Or, you know, Vakā€™Atioth.

3 Likes

Warmongering Idiot! I like that one. Iā€™ve never been call a warmongering idiot before. I suppose my mistake was not clarifying my statements.

Kill those who donā€™t submit. Enslave those who do submit and guide them on the path to enlightenment. As a proud Amarrian itā€™s kinda what we do.

Getting to grips with our environment is in reference to the fact that as they are in a completely different sphere of space - previously unknown and unexplored, they have no/little knowledge of the empires and our capabilities. Presumably the Drifters discovered them and then attacked them.

If raising the point that we also should be preparing an armed response to a hostile and an obviously technologically advanced race makes me a warmonger then I wear that title with pride.

1 Like

If theyā€™ve already twisted there genetic code like the Jove then theyā€™re a bit to late for guidanceā€¦

1 Like

You didnā€™t say anything about a ā€œresponseā€. You were directly advocating that the Amarr attack and enslave them. What exactly are we responding to at this point? They havenā€™t done anything yet. Unless youā€™re feeling the need to defend the Drifters from them? How do you know theyā€™re hostile? If your assumption that the Drifters attacked them holds true, then surely they are simply defending themselves?

Funny how that holds true in exactly the same fashion for us.

So business as usual then.

I have to plead, with the continued existence of the cluster in mind, that should any diplomatic contact be made with the Triglavians, the Amarrian delegation should probably be gagged.

4 Likes

Of course, being friendly to the Drifters worked out so well last time.

Our Empress was brutally murdered. Being peaceful and offering to protect a race we know little about will backfire on us just like it did with the Drifters.

Presenting assistance or any form of communication should be delivered from a platform of strength. Offering aid which, hasnā€™t been requested is a show of weakness. The best way to deal with this situation is not go out and expose our necks to them.

1 Like