Triglavian Protection Society

We’ve never been friendly to the Drifters.

This is a remarkably cynical viewpoint, that also seems to miss the point I’m making. I’m not advocating we protect them, I’m suggesting that our very first move should not be to invade them.

We never tried with the Drifters.

No disagreement there. That’s actually my entire argument for not just rushing in like a moron.

I really don’t agree with this. What a stunningly narrow viewpoint. It’s not weakness to say “I see you’re struggling, let me help you”, or even, “Hey I’ll do you a favour now if you do me one later”, or even, “I’ll help you out in exchange for some neat stuff”.

This is basically how diplomacy works.

Yeah, again, that’s my whole point.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, Triglavian assets will be kept safe, I’m sure. As advanced as these new ships and weapon systems of their seem to be, there’ll be no shortage of people volunteering to go into Abyssal space to help the Triglavians keep their tech out of the Drifters’ hands.

… by taking it first.

3 Likes

Terranid, I just watched the latest broadcast from The Scope and it seems that your sources were right, well I had a gut feeling that they would be. That being said, you can’t do much to stop the aggressive exploration of Abyssal Deadspace by us cappsuleers. I still want to try diplomacy and buy those mutaplasmids off of the Triglavans but I will not say that if diplomacy fails that I won’t participate in any aggressive exploration of Abyssal Deadspace.

And Loki, have you ever heard the saying “Those that don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it?” The Amarr got their asses kicked in Vak’Atioth so they probably don’t want that to happen again even though you apparently do.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.