Triglavian Roaming Fleet buffs coming

I am hoping with the upcoming addition of warp scramblers to the roaming fleets and the fact they will be in ice anoms, data/relic sites, missions, combat sites basically anywhere in eve instead of just belts and gates that botting will finally be vanquished.

Its also great that CCP is taking a stance against solo play which is an abomination and finally looking to improve the need to cooperate and fleet up.

I can see a great many subs increasing because of this. Right on.

Shouldn’t this be in the player fiction area?

I shall refit my Orca, thanks for the update

Do you have link to Official source stating this?

Again, do you have a link to an Official source stating this?

Actually the exact opposite will happen if what you posted is true.

Yeah, either that or Player Features & Ideas sub-forum.

4 Likes

Is this a troll thread? Warp scrambling trig fleets all over high security space? Attacking solo play as if it’s a thing to be exterminated? Increase sub numbers? Drugs are bad, mmkay.

1 Like

This thread have a point or are you just trying to troll?

6 Likes

He’s not necessarily trying to troll. He could be making a player suggestion, just in a very sarcastic way.

Previous posting history suggests otherwise.

6 Likes

Oh my. They keep track of us!

2 Likes

4 Likes

OP, this will be easily countered by capsuleers with the upcoming addition of the jovian ship tree.

I am especially excited for the jovian mining ships!

How DARE you slander the name of Honest Investment Banker !!

1 Like

This OP is ridiculous.

Actually, I’ve heard that the Triglavians are developing new kinds of EWAR that will straight up delete your character when they use it on you. Truly, they are the most dangerous foes we have ever faced.

That’s why I am planning to use the new jove capital mining ship, now that we are allowed to fly them in high sec.

Do you think the upcoming changes to the panic button that will make it a permanent passive module will change the game in any way?

1 Like

Probably the greatest change in Eve history. It’ll bring in 10^46 new subs.

I don’t see a bridge but I do see a Troll!

1 Like

This guy has been spreading this stuff for months under different names. Never any proof.

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode shouldn’t you have just locked this for trolling?

1 Like

Yeah, the CSM had to talk CCP down from Trig Ewar that would delete your boot.ini.

Rules of Conduct

The following rules of conduct are to be followed when using the EVE Online forums. Breach of these rules will result in users being reprimanded as described in the policy below these rules.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting