Triglavians and Invasions...Stops the Bots, but spoils the game!

Good luck to new players who don’t know what triglavian are and can’t use skiffs. Think they are a good mechanic that was needed, but they are just too strong

Hopefully they will learn with just a Venture, and there are two free Ventures from career agents alone.

If they ever log again, as there should be something in tutorials or a mail from Concord explaining them what to expect in hisec. Most are warned from another players most don’t. . Kinda frustrating when y are in a ship and get instakilked by the smallest combat ship NPCs fly.

1 Like

Yeah, Sleepers in tutorial are probably a bit outdated.

You don’t get insti killed by Trigs.
The fact they are red and a different icon should be a warning.
The scouts don’t point so you can warp off.

1 Like

Trigs can be quite a irritating, I don’t mind them showing up in belts or in invaded space and so on,
But what the hell are they doing at custom offices, when i go get my PI stuff Trigs come and attack my hauler, so far i managed to get away before BOOM but it’s been close a few times.

They are hunting us lol :joy:

Works as intended.

1 Like

Maybe so but there’s no reason to hunt us at customs offices.

Of course there ■■■■■■■ is! It is a ■■■■■■■ invasion. FFS!

2 Likes

No this is NOT in invaded space

Trigs are invading forces so yes they shoot you. Jesus ■■■■■■■ christ, are you daft?

3 Likes

There is. It hurts economy. You would want to hurt your enemy’s economy, if current resistance is too powerful.

2 Likes

If there are Trigs in system there is an emerging conduit.
These are the scouting forces that indicate a possible precursor to an invasion.
Why would they not want to shoot haulers at customs offices, I mean I would.
But also why are you concerned when all haulers should be able to fit enough tank to warp out on the scouts.

1 Like

You answered your own question here.

4 Likes

True but I don’t se how this has anything to do with combating BOTS.

Is that not what this is about?

Nope.
It’s about hunting players around in high sec space.
It helps fight against bots, but that’s a side effect.

“what this is about” is making EVE a bit more dangerous place.

Well, obviously Triglavians at large were not added to combat bots. They were added to create content.

Starting a post with that word is a short way of saying “Ignore everything I am now going to write”.

So, it is a great way to write messages that you won’t read.

3 Likes

So tell me, what new players can fly a Skiff?
All Alpha players are bothered by this.
I encouraged a friend of mine to consider starting to play EVE and his Venture got blow up, on his fith Venture now.
Explain to me why this is good for the game?