Trigs are Back?

Gain standings against Trigs and Edencom by shooting or simply target painting a sleeper or drone in Pochven. This keeps the wormhole trig fleets off you and you can also roam the trig minor victory systems.

Another thing to add is that there’s a good chance that it simply will not be possible to keep away from any of this in the long run. From the looks of it, CCP is slowly implementing a global scale “faction warfare”-esque system. Trigs vs. EDENCOM is literally Red vs. Blue.

There might be a chance that one day you’ll log in and the system is under siege, or whatever.
Like a Sansha Incursion. You probably had a few of those happen.

Your not the 1st to post on this subject by a long shot, but at least your civil about it and that’s hard to find!

How will it be RvB if everybody is positive to both of them?

1 Like

Or you will get caught with the Trig standings I have atm with no way to get an easy fix in the future so I guess I’ll go for standings now.

@SP,

Uhhh, I am ‘sitting on a high horse and not backing it up’?

Is English your second language or something? Because that is clearly how you are coming across. If so, then I apologize and mean no offense.

I came here seeking knowledge about reappearing (or continued) Trig presence. No ‘high horse’ needed on such a venture. Your first response was combative, snarky, and frankly pointless. You would have served the thread - and yourself - better had you had simply moved along without responding at all.

I hope that helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s a massive jerk, actually, hiding behind words.
Just look at how easy it is to trigger him.

There’s people farming solely Triglavians.
There’s people farming solely EDENCOMs.
Shooting Rogue Drones gives the least standings increase.

But the biggest reason is that the next big NPE update will be built around it.

I have it! In the future, have good standings with both will backfire and they will both hate you. :rofl:

3 Likes

@Neme Orlenard,

That is super interesting - shoot or TP a sleeper or drone in Pochven. This increases faction with both Trigs and EDENCOM? Interesting indeed. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

@MB,

That wouldn’t surprise me. It is CCP after all, so who knows what surprises await?

Thank you Neme and Pedro. You guys actually understand how to make forums useful.

Sostice? Get help. Seriously dude. Wish you the best.

Over and out, back to the game! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, the theme in EVE has for too long been “Players farming NPCs”. So now that we’re in “the Age of Chaos” (which has actually been an accurate description of CCP design and coding for almost a decade now) the theme has shifted to “NPCs farming You”.

As I guess you’ve been made aware by now, Pochven Trigs can roam to random systems using wormholes, which means you can be blapped anywhere, anytime. Apparently CCP feels that “destruction without representation” is a fair tax to levy on those still foolish enough to try playing their game.

4 Likes

Relevant enough to make you go to Pochven.

I’m trolling you.

in soviet russia npc farms you

2 Likes

What does this mean?

they’ll have come in through trig wormholes that lead to trig space. Large contingents usually mean battleship fleets are waiting to come through… They’ll attack any and all structures including mobile depots.

They lie to everyone constantly.

3 Likes

A fair question, to which I’ll give a fair answer, though not immediately. (I’ll give it until after work.) Just out of curiosity I’d like to see if anyone else gets the reference, or if I was being too obscure. The three words themselves are not directly meaningful to the overall situation, however. The context was included in the full sentence:

1 Like

You can still do it but have to shoot Drones and Drifters.

Thanks, then I’ll wait! :smiley:
I did use google before asking …
… though I’m not really understanding the reference.

These three words came up a lot!

or really go to have fun, get a -5 with both, and see how to get around to the 6 or 7 systems you can actually play in :wink: