Tripwire - signature mapping tool

It is with a sad heart I must announce that the public version of Tripwire (tripwire.eve-apps.com) will be shutting down on June 30th 2024 at midnight UTC.

The project will continue and remain open source (here: Bitbucket). Anyone wanting to host their own copy and make it publicly available, may do so with my blessing (wasn’t required before). I hope someone will take it upon themselves to host a public copy.

I am going through some personal struggles as my wife deals with health issues which has lead to a financial hardship and it has come time to make some hard choices. I appreciate all the donations over the many years which has helped. I understand some of you will want to try to donate to pay for Tripwire servers to remain online, but I’m afraid that is just not something I want to continue to do. I welcome any assistance, but none is requested or required.

I will never forget the huge impact this community has had on my life, and I hope that Tripwire will continue to live on in your hands.

11 Likes