Tripwire - signature mapping tool

Update on what is going on, some changes to come, and the outlook for the rest of 2018

First, the “bad wormholes” issue that is still happening… it is an issue that has been causing problems since May. I have spent too many hours trying to find the issues - Instead I am going to rewrite how wormholes are stored and simply bypass the current issue. Expect some more info on this soon - I am trying to make this as pain free for everyone including those who run their own private Tripwire.

Going forward I will be becoming pretty active working on Tripwire again, an API is nearly finished and finally be released very soon. I will give another update then with plans for the next few releases.

So for those of you who wondered where I’ve been and what has changed recently that I am working on Tripwire again… I have been working overtime hours for awhile as well as working on other projects - overtime has ended and other projects are nearly complete so I am able to once again dedicate large amounts of my time on Tripwire. Now I never stopped working on Tripwire - I did do some fixes and spent time fine tuning the servers and resolving issues with them - I just had very little time for a while.

10 Likes