I almost never login to EVE anymore.
You can contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org
Also I rarely ever delete accounts since that messes up the database structure but can help get things figured out whatever we need to do.
I almost never login to EVE anymore.
Email Sent with the subject line: Tripwire Help for Malachite Ormand.
I’m also on the EvE-Scout Discord.
Tripwire 1.11.10 released
This is almost entirely to fix CCP’s grand mess up… the ESI API url was changed without warning today. This was so badly communicated many 3rd party tools were broken and even the EVE launcher itself is still using the wrong ESI url.
CCP did communicate there WOULD be a change but not when the old URL would be switched off… that turns out to be today folks!
Tripwire 1.11.13 released
- Auto-mapper consistency improvements (sometimes Auto-mapper didn’t detect a system change)
- Minor security improvements (EVE character info updated on every login)
- MySQL database dump updated for privately hosted versions (expanded
bigintto handle larger EVE unique ship IDs - caused characters to not show to others when in certain ships.
Tripwire 1.11.15 released
- Multiple back-end login/register fixes for when ESI API calls fail.
Tripwire 1.11.16 released
- Issues removing tracked characters should now be resolved
- Wormhole type should no longer get changed to ?'s when editing a signature that already has a type
- Multiple ESI API calls updated to use newer version
- A browser console message has been added when an ESI API call returns a warning
- The link when logging into Tripwire for when you forgot you password now properly links to the SSO login option
- The Activity graph now references the default database name instead of the hardcoded
- NPM package updates, including gulp, and the default gulp task removed (gulp v4 changes required this)
Tripwire 1.11.17 released
- Fixed the in-ability to register as an admin for certain characters
- Fixed some minor PHP warnings from an ESI response check
Tripwire 1.11.18 release
- Fixed register admin issue when character has no roles
- Fixed missing ESI error message when using register admin
Tripwire 1.11.19 released
- Fixed issues with ESI auth not updating and deleting when ESI connection fails
- Fixed an undefined warning on the activity history cron script
In regards to the “502 Gateway” errors some of you have been seeing recently…
I have determined it is because of a large influx of new users, mostly focused around the 9am UTC time. This is effectively maxing out the number of requests the server cluster can handle and not recovering gracefully without rebooting the servers or several minutes passing. This is about 3am my time so I haven’t been able to react to reports of issues.
The solution: I have increased the max load settings of the server nodes by 50% each - this is the edge of their resources, as well as setup 2 layers of recovery when servers reach max load. This should make it so you don’t see the “502 Gateway” errors anymore and Tripwire becomes a little less responsive as it handles a larger request queue.
Finally I cleaned up the server error logs so I can more easily see critical issues for when I am not available when an issue happens.
Please continue to report any Tripwire outages to me via this thread, Tweetfleet Slack, Twitter, email, bitbucket issue, and Discord. Do not send me an in-game message/eve-mail because I don’t play EVE anymore and never check it.
Thank you for all your hard work!
Tripwire 1.11.20 released
- Fix to help prevent
bad wormholesfrom preventing tracking from working correctly.
This comes from a community member - Norman Richards. So a special thanks for helping improve Tripwire QOL!
Tripwire seems to have issue with wormhole age calculation if the wh type is edited.
I landed on a K162 in hs that was unknown and EOL. I quickly glanced it and thought, it’s a C2, so I added the sig to the TW as K162, Class-2, EOL, B274. Tripwire correctly showed it having red 4h age left. Then I zoomed in and noticed that it was a C3, not C2. I edited the sig in TW: Class-3, still EOL, D845. Now Tripwire changed the remaining age to red 24h. This is obviously a bug.
1615 Eve Time (1216 US ET): Getting a ton of Bad Gateway errors. Just wanted to let you know so hopefully you see it.
Doesn’t tripwire send it’s connections info to lazerhawks or hard knocks? I feel like that should be public record if so.
No, every corp and individual has a separate account. Its one of the most secure applications around. Even within an Alliance or Corp you can control who has access to what info.