TTT proving the war is fake

CCP loves the TTT. It wasn’t even that long ago - people were undercutting the TTT with reduced fees. CCP patched that out with a fixed minimum fee so that nobody could interfere with the plan.

Working as intended.

1 Like

Encouraged by the null-dominated CSM, no doubt. They might as well dissolve that at this point as well, they’ve got no interest in stopping actual harmful game mechanics making it to live, all the while making sure their empires will be safe and their regions protected so that they can krab all day.

1 Like

whatever drugs you’re taking, please give me some because this must be some goodshit.

you’re drinking too much of the kool-aid as an outsider who has no idea what’s going on within the war.

Goonswarm are just angry adults who were once angry kids orbiting the center of the galaxy smashing everything in their path.

Did someone say bees?

TLDR your little alliance is not getting part of the cake?

Big War is nice moviefilm for glorification of sandbox from Iceland. Frank and Dzjeorge and Mittanse and Vily have big chrom ! Wawaweewa !

Very nice ! Maybe I visit Iceland one day and play in the sand with my number one sister.

1 Like

Literally everyone in null is getting a piece of the cake from TTT. I’m not, because I wouldn’t degrade myself to the point where I actually join a nullbloc.

i never understood this kind of intentional self kneecapping that forum kids do. as if it’s a badge of pride to play the game in an inefficient way.

So you’re not part of either coalitions from the war, you don’t even have a spy, and all you’re getting is drinking the propaganda koolaid on social media, and you suddenly know exactly what’s going on? lol, gimme a break, kid.

2 Likes

I have my alts in all 3 sides: goons, horde, tapi. After reading this I start feeling that all 3 alts hate each other greatly. Not sure how to deal further in the war.

4 Likes

I feel like I need to ask this.

Can I have your stuff. Because if you complain this much on the forums… I bet you are a real whiner on comms or corp chat. It is almost like you are one gank away from leaving so before you do…

Can I have your stuff?

It doesn’t take a genius to realise that TTT, like many other things in the game, is utilized solely so that those on top can stay on top without anything ever managing to really threaten them.

There’s no prestige behind being a line member of a nullbloc alliance. Sure, you can make ISK, and you can sit on that ISK and do nothing with it, but you’ll never be anybody unless you’re in the upper echelons of the alliance. Not everyone is going to do anything noteworthy, of course, and not everyone wants to be someone that does something noteworthy. But if you’re not, why bother joining a null alliance where you essentially have no free will? Sure, you could be a renter and just join to rat, but that’s arguably even worse. Why bother gaining all that ISK if all you’re going to do is spend it on more expensive things to rat in?

Making an impact on a micro scale to a few people carries far more weight than being in one of those “I was there” tidi battles that are awful to play through, where you can only get one cycle off on your guns per hour. Null is a sad, stagnant place full of fatcats that will never stop getting fat. It’s an inevitability of course, I just think it’s sad that these nullblocs have so many sycophants here that gain nothing from doing so, when they just see you all as peons meant to trade in their citadels so that they can rake in ISK from it.

There isnt enought stuff being destroyed in null.

Indirectly I am also getting a piece of that cake.

In the end instead of whining about it I made it work for me. I am ok with being a cog in a much bigger engine. I can choose to be that little cog that stalls an engine for a little bit and ultimate be replaced or help it move along and also earn my isk from it.

I chose the isk part. It is evident your whining has nothing todo with it being fair… you want the isk to. So… Break another cog in the engine and replace it with your own cog. Earn your bit of that bigger engine. Then break a bigger piece and take that over… and slowly work your way through it.

Some of the biggest upsets in the game took years… you want CPP to do it for you instantly…

1 Like

People who are somebody end up in the firing line.

Always

1 Like

The TTT agreement isn’t a huge deal when you consider the fact that Goons repeatedly lost more ISK worth of ships in single days than they’ve made from the TTT during the entire war.

Even when you’re at war, it doesn’t hurt to keep your agreements. On the other hand, it does hurt to be known for being dishonest and breaking agreements.

So I can try what I would never do otherwise, flying Rorqual/Dread/FAX/Carrier/Super/Titan?
Anyway, this is what I liked to try in my time.
After that you can still sell it.

yes, as line member you are a zero in NS.

“upper echelons” of the alliance have/had private R64 moons, got PLEX for several accounts and much more, but you can still get a piece of the pie as an line member, anyway life in NS is an experience you can only have there. So it is stupid not to do without it completely, just because blue donut blub blub blub.

Maybe it’s better to be a rich peon in a null sec alliance having fun than a poor solo missioner in hi.

Id rather be poor and satisified than poor and jealous as f

2 Likes

TTT is a printing machine and owned by Imperium and Legacy if one of the sides destroyes or leaves it they wont be rich after that . SO the war is real just understand no side wants to destroy / loss control over TTT