TTT proving the war is fake

It’s a game, bud.

If Mitten’s power diminishes to the point he is no longer a threat to the TTT then he will stop getting isk from it. If another goon wrestled the line from Mittens they would be paid Mitten’s share free to divy it to their supporters.

‘INDIVIDUALS’ are paid income from the TTT based entirely on the threat they pose to it. Where those individuals spend that isk is entirely up to them.

Some leaders of large corporations/alliance’s don’t get a penny, some leaders of small gangs get paid a fair bit. Size is not important threat is.

If you feel your threat is unrepresented go blast the shield off. You will be paid an appropriate amount not to blast the armour timer it maybe zero ISK a.k.a “value”, if the isk is not good enougth you need to have that fleet fight.

The TTT can not be blown up once, if it blows up spewing goods to asset safety & melting broker fee’s the idea of a central pos market is dead. TTT owners will pay generous % for that to not remotely be a possible occurrence.

Uh, it’s basically free money for the alliances, why wouldn’t they?

Why are you assuming people play for “prestige”?
You’re some kid on the forum, where’s your “prestige”?

Hey kid, newsflash, you can volunteer to do ■■■■. If you do Industry, set up a buyback for ore and start building capitals. If you do PvP, grab some friends and start forming fun fleets. As you start contributing to the alliance, leadership will notice and promote you, giving you greater responsibilities.

Anyone can do it depending on how much effort they put into taking the initiative. You just sound like someone who wants to be handed respect by others, but that’s not how EVE Online works. At its core, it’s a social game and your interaction with others matter. Whining like this on the forums is a great way for people discount your opinion as garbage.

[citation needed]

You have some deep seated issues that you should seek professional help for if you actually believe this. You need to remember that this is a damn video game. And nullblocs are nothing more than in-game communities of people. Like, legit and actual human people.

There isn’t enough stuff being destroyed anywhere.

The elephant in the room with destruction are the indestructible NPC stations. The game either needs some form of entropy that affects items stored on unused accounts or otherwise find a means in which storing items endlessly in safe stations like Jita or Amarr no longer comes risk free.

The level of concern trolling from you all really is amazing. I’m simply pointing out that TTT screws over the little guy, I think it’s stupid, and I think that the game would benefit from Upwell structures becoming less influential than they already are, and I get people trying to tell me that it’s unhealthy to think this way and advising me to quit for my own mental health like they’re a psychiatrist. That’s fine, I guess. Nullblocs have clearly never done anything bad, ever.

My apologies for using exaggeration in my posts though, really. I’ll try to be more boring and muted from now on, because that seems to be a requirement for having your opinions taken seriously.

1 Like

…by offering the lowest tax rates for markets?.. what?

ok?

Ok, now we’re just moving goalposts.

Maybe CCP could implement a mechanic where players could leave their ships and move about in the NPC station. Possibly with nefarious intentions resulting in theft or destruction of other players assets. Or a gambling mechanic used as an ISK sink.

Oh…

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

Only if we can be vampires and werewolves.

I want hair AND a hat.

FFS CCP

1 Like

Needed to clean my monitor and keyboard with coffee anyway, thanks for the laugh.

1 Like

Can you imagine 3-4 years down the line when these player controlled hubs grow even bigger, they flip the switch, low powered and shortly after abandoned. While many players would just asset safety many are not there anymore or just offline or not attentive. The minute that keepstar pops… EVE crashes.

If that keepstar pops get ready for a tsunami of salt.

So long as there is a CSM, that keepstar is safe.

Ah yeah sure, the War is Fake because none of the Null Blocs were willing to let a random wardec alliance destroy a structure that give tons of benefits to all of them.

Thank you for your valuable input.

Why would they ever do that though, it’s a free 4T+ isk per month with basically near zero effort.

For the lols…

Alliances don’t get to the position they are in by doing things “for the lols”. Go back to 2008 4chan with your garbage.

This is EVE.

And get yourself a chill pill and shove it as high as you can up your ass. I said “imagine” because that is what EVE is like.

And in EVE, alliances don’t get to the position they are in by doing thing “for the lols”.
Imagine whatever fanfiction you want, but your fanfiction is not EVE.

Go back to bed, mittens