Twan Molenaar For CSM 18

My Eve History.

I started playing eve around 2013 and i started out in the Galante FW space as a rookie pilot. after spending multiple years down there is spend quite some years in Circle Of Two brawling it out in nullsec. After Circle Of Two fell i went on a break for a year and now im back fighting in the Amarr Fw Zone.

My Area of Expertise

• Fleet commanding small/mid scale/large scale.
  • Factional Warfare
  • Low sec Mechanics
  • Null sec Mechanics

Why I am Running for CSM18
The reason why i am running for CSM 18 is to help in keeping Fw/Low-sec fun and make sure the necessary changes happen to make FW/Low-sec even better. with all my years on the game i am confident i can help in steering changes and make eve more enjoyable for everyone currently playing and make sure new people keep playing.

Key things that i stand for if elected

• The removal of the Magic 14 skills making sure that people new to the game and old are not stuck training basic skills to fly basic fittings on New Characters. allowing new people to train skills that actually go towards what they want to achieve in the game and not be stuck on having to solve -12 cpu/ Pg on their first day.

• Ensuring that Fw and Low-sec get the love it deserves although the first massive steps have been made there is still a long way to go to make it in what it should be.

• The re-balance of all the navy ships making them all up to par with similar ships currently the Exeq navy is mostly dominating and a lot of the older navy ships are now lacking way behind this ship re balancing the others make sure all navy ships are a fun option to fly ensures more ship diversity out in Low-Sec and Null-Sec

• Changing the LP stores to make them more understandable and also make it not require as much random items and make the items required for it easier available.

• The reduction of build cost of certain ship class to make them more affordable and usable by everyone currently certain ship classes are way to expensive to fly and use limiting ship diversity in combat.

Why should u vote for me
I will always be available for other players to reach out to me and address problems that they have encountered and make sure if i can do something about it or maybe address those issues to the right people i always will.
If u have any questions to me feel free to ask them in this post and i will gladly answer and i am hoping for your vote when the time arises.

Thank you for reading this post and fly safe o7

9 Likes

Twan for CSM!

1 Like

@Twan_Molenaar

1. What has CCP got correct?
  2. What has CCP got incorrect?
  3. What do you wish existed in-game that doesn’t?
  4. What exists in-game that you wish didn’t?
  5. What exists in-game that you think ought to continue to exist?
  6. What doesn’t exist in-game that you hope never comes into existence?
  7. How would you improve PI?
  8. How would you improve the entire corporation UI?

-The removal of the magic 14 skills presents a time buffer that can act as a minor deterrent against botting and other unfair practices. Highsec (and other playstylers to an extent) has suffered enough pre-uprising update against better funded, and unscrupulous individuals preventing what would be a better experience for players in general.

No Support. :-1:

1 Like

It shouldn’t be expected to balance the game around the unscrupulous. If you did, nothing would ever get done for fear of exploitation. The magic 14 is an extremely onerous train that is very discouraging for new people playing the game.

1 What has CCP got correct?
The complete Revamp Of Factional Warfare although in my opinion far from completed it definitely feels a lot better and is also encouraging more PVP,

2 What has CCP got incorrect?
The Monetizing of more and more stuff. it was good that the community was outraged over the last pack as that was a step towards pay to win Assets.

3 What do you wish existed in-game that doesn’t?
Navy and Pirate Logistical Vessels,

4 What exists in-game that you wish didn’t?
Skill Extractors/injectors, and Skill point packs.

5 What exists in-game that you think ought to continue to exist?
Its kind off gone but i wish that the original abyss Proving grounds would be returned as a lot of people seemed to enjoy them.

6 What doesn’t exist in-game that you hope never comes into existence? nothing really comes to mind At this point if i do come up with something i will edit this post :smiley:

7 How would you improve PI?
i think with the recent change to volume off PI is a start into the right direction PI the difficulty of setting up right is also why it is very profitable for certain people that have masterd the art of PI so im not sure its something that should be reworked completely.

8 How would you improve the entire corporation UI?
This is something i honestly have no opinion on i have not spend much time inside the corporation UI and also not much of a clue how it exactly works.

2 Likes

This sounds fun.

This is a really important value to keep under consideration. Perhaps there exists a way to make PI more enjoyable and still offer pathways to mastery that let the most dedicated PI players stake out an advantage still.

To me the corporation is the nexus of the EVE experience the fact that players aren’t that involved, or involved so little that they’re unsure how it even works is evidence of the necessity to improve upon it’s functionality and purpose.

Thanks for providing answers, and good luck!

@Twan_Molenaar your answers have been added to the thread

My intervieuw from last night

1 Like

Anchor you’re Geri on me Twan!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.