Uedama anti-gank

Urlen / Perimeter / Jita seem very subdued. Lacklustre ganking activities to say the least. Have they moved on?

1 Like

Very lacklustre your right, itā€™s that bad we went and ganked one of there miners/supporters/alts what ever he was .

Well done to the Abudban auxiliaries for completing the first of many ganks on criminal supporters .

Stay away from Safety and the Pirate Princess , start associating with these people and well you get what you deserve.

1 Like

People are either in Delve evaccing or relocated to other choke points, because traffic went down/elsewhere due to Niarja moved to Pochven. Maybe also the loot thief example spreading caused small gankers to leave.

When I was after long time patrolling the Jita area a couple days ago, 2 Tornados and their hauler alts just docked when I approached the gate.

2 Likes

Why, thank you, Miss Githanyā€¦
The bugle of righteousness has been blownā€¦

Theres a new Sherrif in Town
Keep your guns loaded ā€¦ collaboration with criminal organisations will not be tolerated.

1 Like

Very good indeed , do we call you marshal or sheriff hehe

Role-playing as a police force, when thereā€™s an actual police force already present, is pretty lame.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not like you, what have you done with Destiny

We should send roses. (yellow ones)

I wonder if Destiny has a cute gank alt.

:smirk:

1 Like

I thought you said that I would always be the cutest?

2 Likes

Can confirmā€¦ having a cool Federal Police skin makes you look cool!

2 Likes

Uedama was a scene of failed ganks and carnage , mostly ganker carnage who succumb to our EW DPS and reps, and a beautiful timed ew burst that stopped the gank , the next save came later with the guy getting out with 2% hull,

Even the loot fairy said no to the gankers :scream:

Gankers fail daily

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, but they didnā€™t want that freighter anyway.

1 Like

Or that loot , hehe and yes I know itā€™s the luck of the draw as to what drops but thatā€™s well say no more,

I hear their looter got a shopping trolley with a wonky wheel an old smelly mattress and an odd boot all for a Talos fleet.

We donā€™t care about loot, and gank empty freighters all the time.

The freighter died. Thatā€™s all we care about.

1 Like

Ok fine, good job on the Loki bot btw

I read your post all wrong, and thought you were referring to Aiko thenā€¦

1 Like

Thinking about it that one boot might be of use to pirate types, does Aiko even have both legs , shame there was no parrot.

I love how the narrative changes over timeā€¦

Aiko (then): We only gank because we hate the evil bots and miners
Aiko (now): We gank to extort, farm salt and cause mayhem

2 Likes