Uedama anti-gank

I think people would in general have more sympathy for gankers if there wasn’t this try hard roleplay. People elsewhere just love kills and loot :slight_smile:

Really? People seem to always say they want the opposite of what they have.

If there isn’t any role-play, then gankers will be criticized for not justifying their activities through in-game considerations, essentially projecting their real-life psychopathy into the game. If there is role-play, then they’re criticized for not taking the game seriously enough, and being the deviants in an environment full of “serious business” people because EVE is a “simulator” with very “realistic” interaction.

Can’t win either way, it seems.

2 Likes

I don’t see the contradiction?

Always funny to see gankers get triggered. Keep up the good work anti-gank police.

3 Likes

You are a contradiction, ventures dieing everywhere and poor Rion did you even talk to him , he says not…

Just left him in his pod and laughed, last seen stealing loot from trig gankers…

1 Like

@Githany_Red it appears as if your coding has malfunctioned and your creators aspirations of dominance in New Eden have been halted. We’ve been made aware that you are indeed a bot, created for the sole purpose of posting poorly on the forums, derailing threads, and upsetting the healthy balance of power within New Eden that Princess Aiko has graciously been bestowed with from the highest of powers.

Githany it is with our pleasure that we must eradicate you and your “kind” with great prejudice. Please know that since you are nothing but lines of code that this will not hurt, but believe me that we wish very much that it did. Your “kind” is of the most vile in the galaxy and your efforts to thwart our princess’ rule are over.

There is redemption to be had, Githany for you and others like your “kind”. Simply pledge allegiance to Princess Aiko and show your loyalty with a simple dowry of 2,000,000,000.00 Interstellar Kredits made payable to the Princess herself. Once that is complete your next task is pointing out you brother and sister bots so that we are able to eradicate them… Then lastly your final task is to pull your own plug. You must power down your tiny cerebral core and submit to the nothingness.

We’ll give you 12 hours to comply.

And all this for someone who has no effect on ganking and the game , no need to wait the 12 hours

1 Like

Correct.

Your coding has been programmed so well that we’re having to resort to ganking people in Corvettes… Iteron Mark V | La Poubelle | Killmail | zKillboard

I know a bot is unable to show emotion but La Poubelle’s death is on your hands. This happened because of you. Shameful, really.

You don’t need to justify if you like killing stuff in a game mainly about killing stuff. Actually most games are about killing stuff.

1 Like

No doubt we’ll see you in a system somewhere very soon…

We’re not the ones hiding in stations and on tethers… Not exactly hard to find.
Please do stop by and say hello, next time you see us. I’ll keep a few rounds back, especially for you.

2 Likes

Yes this sounds fun, miner. What good does your ammunition do if the gank target is already dead??

I bet it’s an adrenaline rush shooting at ships that are already considered lost to Concord, huh? Riveting gameplay!

1 Like

That’s the whole point… The aim is to remove the ability to destroy the target.

Which part of "Anti-Ganking " don’t you understand? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I wonder how well AGs would do if they couldn’t hide behind war immunity, like a child cowering behind mother’s legs as the dodgeballs are flying around at the playground? :thinking:

1 Like

Not very well…

Who cares?
We’re welcome in all HS structures, bar a few in Uedama…

Is that some sort of drunken pun?

2 Likes

Just saying that there’s quite a lot of smack-talk coming from those who are essentially immune to all forms of PvP aside for, you know, ganking itself.

That’s the ‘elite PVP’ you’re talking about?

Undock… Blob… pod express, or high-tail it back to the staging station?

1 Like

I don’t think you fully understood what I meant.

Neither side’s actions can be said to constitute “PvP” in the conventional understanding of the term; the versus component is missing, because those on the receiving end are guaranteed to die. But that also means that smack-talk is hardly justified, since no struggle or conflict is taking place. Acting like you’re tough when all you’re doing is latching on to a kill report before CONCORD does its job is stolen valor.

well we all know how the old sys of war decing went , at least we can be in our own corp now.

1 Like