Uedama anti-gank

That’s my point. I’ve never failed a gank because AG shot at my ship… lol.

Yes because if you were subjected to wars you’d all get dumpstered quickly.

are you sure , i think you just made that up , i’ve been following your progress.

I’m sure. The logs don’t lie.

good night Destiny i could see you hovering, back tomorrow

You’re pretty much admitting that your outfit is incapable of open combat, so you should really tell your boy up there to not smack-talk so much. Not criticizing, just being objective.

I’ve already offered my help if you were to ever change your activities from AG to other types of assistance.

Yup pretty much. Finally after CCP changes wars they can be in one! Players like him crying about wars being unfair whilst claiming to pvp.

To tell you the truth i don’t think this sys of wars is right but at least it stopped the wardecing madness that we had.

But have failed because of the presence of AG. And you have definitely had the loot taken from you. Might have even had a looter destroyed by AG?

There are many forms of AG. Just because one did not work on YOUR multibox Bullship fleet, but worked on others, while others worked on you is an exercise in pointlessness.

Our failures have most commonly come from mis-timing warpins.

We’ve had loot taken from us twice in the first week we started. We adapted and got better since then 0 accidents.

Nope.

—-

You’ve died to us though… in a rather stupid way I might add. Just imagine if you weren’t war immune. I doubt you’d even be playing this game.

Completely agreed. The situation was so effed I thought about filing a ticket. I did not even want to fly at that moment and was only doing so because of an issue accessing the server to get my plex as my omega was going to expire any moment. I have had massive troubles with getting my plex.

But, no matter. Ships can be replaced. And so it was.

For one, my corp has been war decced in totally pointless and lopsided fashion. Still played.

For two, you do have a point. If I were frogmarched into being more social or multiboxing my azz off, I would be done. Getting war decced regularlly would mean either needing a bigger corp or massively multiboxing. No thanks.

Anyway, don’t be too proud of yourself. CCP has consciously set up the mechanics that allow you to kick over defenseless or distracted targets and there is only so much we can do about it, again, by the conscious choice of CCP. If this game was sane, we would get deputized and not need to wait for your little mosquitoes’ standings to fall to hit you BEFORE the gank starts, blow up your structures, turn off your tethers, etc.

What? You were sitting roughly 30km off the NPC station in Deltole trying to catch my gankers as the undocked. Probed you down before you cloaked up and I warped the fleet on top of you. Rofl.

?? You’re perfectly able to blow my structures up now. You just gotta man up.

—-

This is exactly my point dude:

• Imagine being afraid / too risk averse for wars before and after the change.
  • Imagine your content relying on someone else creating their content.
  • Imagine that content not even being anything of substance but rather trying to race Concord to see who gets the inevitable kill that’s already been accounted for.
  • Imagine having minimal impact in what you do.
  • Imagine all the above and having the nerve to post on the forums like you’re a badass.

I mean we legit saw someone in ag chat the other day talk about how he gets an adrenaline rush from shooting criminals… the literal lowest form of “gameplay”. I just find it strange is all. I mean don’t people like you tell us to go fight real pvpers all the time? Yet here you are… in Highsec obsessively camping gankers to whore on Concords killmails.

1 Like

Exaclty. Not even moving. I don’t want to explain because you will just poo poo it as you just did. But I did NOT want to fly at that time. I was basically killing time and trying to figure out what the problem was and saw your ships and could not resist as i waited. I wanted to be in bed.

No. What i have to do is join a large corp with the ability, knowledge and desire. Finding said corp will be nothing but a pain in the azz. What corp is going to take a new member and blow up the structures of his choice? All else I do is already a massive waste of my time when it comes down to it.

That obvious criminals are allowed to operate in high security space according to the rules applied to everyone else is the most poppycock thing about this game. I should not have to war dec you. Everything in your corp should be free to shoot. That NPC authorities just fly around your structure shouting “Stop in the name of the law” is completely insane.

See that’s the difference between players like you and players such as myself. You want CCP to make the NPCs stand in where human behavior and interaction works perfectly. Instead you cry about the fact that Concord is a reactionary force and that we can operate as we do.

I’m in favor of any and all player interaction. Why setup an NPC to do it when a human can? You’re just scared of actual meaningful human interaction in this game. It’s okay for you to enjoy the lowest form of “gameplay”. Just embrace it.

You seem a bit bothered by it.

Actually shooting people who cannot defend themselves and doing it with disposable mosquito ships is the lowest form of gameplay.

What are you even on about? What would you do without preying on mission runners and defenseless freighters?

I just told you that some ganks are prevented. Are you having reading troubles?

Can’t even be bothered with the rest of the crap.

People like me??

I never said that. I don’t care what you do. I just find ganking for no reason but stealing and giggles scummy and sociopathic. You can play another game for all I care.

1 Like

No. I don’t. I was just pointing out that its insane they chase you around not doing what they should logically be doing. I have actually advocated for Concord and FacPo to be taken out of the equation so that AG can do the job. My view is that Concord and FacPo are basically in the way.

Being ignorant of defensive abilities, or consciously choosing to discard them, is not “being defenseless.”

And without the protection of an almighty NPC force, you wouldn’t do it anyway. You wouldn’t do anything successfully in any open-combat situation in which your targets are afforded the opportunity for self-defense. Players like you don’t have the stomach for it. If you did, then you wouldn’t be playing the way you do, and making the arguments that you do.

A bunch of defeatist crud. Most of the PvP corporations I’ve either led or been part of didn’t have more than half a dozen active members, and the half of my own fights that weren’t solo usually had at most 3 people on my side.

You’re not a PvPer, and your defeatist attitude is holding you back from becoming one.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

You realize this would result in us dunking you? Again, I don’t see you playing a version of Eve where you can’t hide behind NPC mechanics protecting you.

I don’t even want to deal with that many people. That sentiment is borne of many years of dealing with people, and finding pretty much everybody to be a major disappointment. I come from a country of people famous for bad health despite being a first world nation. In fact, my area of it is probably the worst. Growing up with people who cannot even take care of their own bodies has made me see human failure far more clearly than anything else. And never moreso when they try to deny their own fault in the situation, and thereby, never improve it.

And then we have those who think they are cool for preying on the weak. Or at least, they try to present themselves as such.

I can see how CCP set this game up. I can see the lies they have sown. I can see the insanity they prop up to keep a never ending cycle of destruction and real life money flowing. I can see how some things were not done because AI just can’t do it yet. Things like warrants to blow up all ganker ALTs on sight just can’t be automated. But behind that is just a desire to rig it for never-ending “content” so even when AI catches up, it won’t matter.

The game is still rewarding in some ways, even with my solo play, which is counter to all this game is set up to be. But when it comes to ganking vs. anti-ganking in the grand scheme of things, its just a never-ending cycle of pointless, cause CCP will ensure it never ends. If ever the game changed so that Anti-ganking could be more successful, gankers would pout and scream and eventually quit.

1 Like

I have advocated for a crap ton of mechanics changes to empower AG over Concord and FacPo. None of its ever going to happen though and for many reasons, none of which are particularly good. Reasons such as 1) laziness 2) not listening to players 3) concern that subscribers will quit 4) the simple fact that griefing is one of the pillars of this game and I could go on.

But surely you can see that the mechanics are totally invented? Its not like there is true freedom here is it? We have all been corralled and funneled and given limited, hand picked options. Surely you can see this?