UK Player Looking for a Crop (Main 195mil SP and Alt 115m SP)

Hello there,

I am looking for a corp to join, i have been playing on and off since 2004, i came back last Nov and play about 30hrs a week more if you ask my wife. I am 45 years old with a boy of 11, so life is sometimes busy. I am in the UK and play most evenings and a good bit of the weekends, and when working from home on a Tuesday/Thursday

What i am looking for -
PvP as much as possible, i have mainly flown in Pirate gangs and large null fleets but i am starting to find my feet in solo, all be it slowly. I am happy to train and fit any doctrines required.

A group of people to fly with, kill stuff and have a bit of banter, HAVE to be active. and not in a building stage, well established and just looking for a few more numbers.

I fancy Wormhole space again but it has been a good few years since i lived there.

What i am not looking for
I have lived in Null with INIT and done the TIDI massive fights and its not for me, they were Great people, just a play style i was not enjoying

Also not looking to join a FW Corp.

MienD had roughly 196m Sp and my main all in PVP

Wee Haggiss has about 115m SP and is a jack of all trades

any questions please ask in here or in game

Cheers

Hi mate! I’m hoping were exactly what your looking for.

We are a UK C4 PVP group, small-gang with the occasional mid-gang stuff. Were not massive but we can form decent, we do take a lot of fights outnumbered.

The main thing about our corp though is the corp culture. We enjoy regular banter, laughs and play a lot of other games together. Ideally were looking for pilots who want a group to bond with and roll with long term. A lot of us have been flying together for a long time. If you interested in a chat, drop by our discord!

Recruitment Ad

Discord

Hi,
You Are Welcome With Us

If you’re looking for as much PvP as possible, faction warfare is what you’re looking for.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.