Unable to Connect to Tranq. on Port 26000

All day today out of nowhere both myself and my buddy (in the same office) cannot connect and get the port 26000 error. We tried changing ports to the other one that we found as a work around from years ago but that didn’t work either.

We can both log into the test server which uses the same 26000 port but we are all jammed up trying to connect to Tranq.

Anyone having the same issue? I don’t see it being reported anywhere else…

Thanks,
Y’all be coo…

3 Likes

i’m having the same issue

1 Like

Have had same problems all week, GM response to my ticket: "… In recent days the cause of players’ connection issues has been a periodic Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack. It is likely that if you encounter connectivity issues then a further attack is ongoing. We are reacting to such attacks and limiting their impact on our players.

All we can advise at this point is that you keep an eye on the @EVE_status twitter account for updates to this issue and its cause. …"

Same issue I think, played a bit last night, shut down, woke up, launcher and eve files updated and since then cant log in.

Same issue here. Incredibly frustrating.

1 Like

yep same issue, go out for 1hr come back and can’t connect… should of stayed on!

come on CCP sort this out! UK Here

Same issue, the game is very slow and unstable recently. Today I could not even log in.

Created a ticket and within 3 minutes received the following reply.

Hello there, GM Telomer here.

Thank you for contacting EVE player experience. In recent days the cause of players connection issues has been a periodic Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack. It is likely that if you encounter connectivity issues then a further attack is ongoing. We are reacting to such attacks and limiting their impact on our players.

With regards to any compensation for the disruption we would suggest that you regularly check the EVE Online News site for any such information. We can not guarantee that any compensation will be provided but if it is granted it will done globally, at the discretion of the developers, rather than by GMs to individual accounts.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,
GM Telomer
CCP Player Experience | EVE Online

2 Likes

If this is another DDoS attack, I think it is time for some serious investigation and jail time for the person or persons. This is getting ridiculous! I’m getting tired of having to wonder if I’m able to play a game.

They really need to have this status on the Launcher! and the Forum!

Explains it all…

I’m still not able to connect to port 26000. I get always the same error after clicking on the small arrow in the launcher to start the game.

Screenshot_398

1 Like

This is not the result of DDoS attack. Well, not directly.

It looks like CCP buy some deskhelp from this guys: https://www.home.neustar/security-solutions

And we all see how it works.

Just trace your route to server, and you will probably get this:
https://gyazo.com/e2588750ea2dbe6c9d68fc358318e20b

I’m having the same issue here, it’s been 2 days now and yet no luck.

I’m on in the UK, launcher does not work but if you connect after Error it works!

Just close infobox and hit connect button on the bottom of eve online client to reconnect to the game and login.

1 Like

Still getting the same error port 26000, was fine yesterday. Today even if I close the info box and press Connect, it doesnt work. This is extremely frustrating!!!

2 Likes

Closed.

Please see this thread for up to date information regarding TQ connectivity.