Unable to connect to tranquility servers.eveonline.com on port 26000

After Daily downtime / restart of Tranqility and other servers, no more issues. everything works perfectly again at this moment.
(I Didn’t do ANY changes to PC or networking during this issue)

this is happening again just after the down time this is not fun CCP…

I’m also having this issue just now.

1 Like

Same here

Also, when I hit “log in”, a white box pops up. Its completely white, and I can’t see a username or password field. So I can’t even attempt to log in.

VPN, use VPN. It is allowing you to omit the blockade somewhere. Maybe we should ask CCP about changing their own ISP.

Hi, I have the same issue, after DT on the 21st of December I couldn’t re-connect… VPN works, but so slowly that I can’t really do anything. I contacted support and after 5 days was told its a third party issue…

“It seems that some third party is preventing your connection from reaching our servers. I would suggest you contact your ISP to see if they can figure out who is causing this disruption and whether your route can be reverted around it.” CCP GM

So after a little research the trace route indicates the problem is at 173.205.43.237

organisation: ORG-Se15-RIPE
org-name: Simafelagid ehf
org-type: LIR
address: Lgmli 9
address: 108
address: Reykjavik
address: ICELAND

So who are they??? Nova.is an ISP company in Iceland, probably the ISP company that CCP uses. So I emailed them 10mins ago and asked what the problem was. I am assuming they will reply in a few days with “this is not their problem”

So after 5 days of trying dozen of solutions with no success, the only thing I can think of is it’s a minor issue on tranquility effecting a very very small number of players preventing a connection on port 26000. I have no idea how this is possible when a VPN works, unless they list our IP address and remember them for later to deny us access??

Because My ISP, CCP or anyone else in-between says “There’s no problem with our network, it must be someone else causing the issue”, like maybe Russian hackers have secretly hacked my pc with a hidden malware file that prevents connections on port 26000 (based on my public IP address so that’s why a VPN works) and this is some kind of evil plan to prevent me connecting to defend my station and lose everything when they blow it up???

If that’s the case then there’s nothing CCP can do… :thinking:

UPDATE: Nova.is replied and said they will look into it…

1 Like

I have seen this for literally days, was this recent, or no?

It’s still happening, 2 weeks of being unable to login. I’ve had several back and forth emails with eve support, and no resolution…

I assume either I need a new router, a new ISP, a new home to move to or a new country to live in…

1 Like

Check your internet server security settings. They may be too high. Reset them to a lower setting if you can then restart your client.

Weird thing is I have tried all possible solutions suggested in over a dozen forums, even including forums not related to EVE.

However after 3 weeks with this connection issue, it just solved itself on its own… now everything works normally.

I have a theory that’s it is an ISP issue, but I guess I’ll never know what the problem actually was.

unable to connect to tranquility.servers.eveonline.com on port 2600
I have a strange one going here my buddy next to me can connect on his computer I get the error message ??

Hi All,

I still have this exact issue… not sure what to do about it… it has been like this for weeks now… anyone got any idea what to do…?

Same here. This just started today for me.

1 Like

Yup as of now having this problem as well, from USA/Rocky Mountain area if that helps.

Or not mine just came back up. Thanks CCP that was fast :smiley:

Up until just now I was unable to even access eveonline.com

I’ve been emailing ccp, They suggested “You can try to log in using a VPN or connect with a different provider, if you have one, of course.”
But I don’t see how that makes sense when I can still access the Test Server with out issue…

Confusing situation… guess i’lll keep watching Youtube for awhile longer.

1 Like

Just started working for me right now dude - try now aswell and keep trying over the next few minutes. If Australia can connect… good ol’ 'Merica won’t be far behind! =)

south america with issue as well

1 Like

ok i reinstalled, reseted router, reseted signal on ISP, enabled port 26000 on router config, TESTED port 26000 with a program, and it has connection trough port 26000. so… CCP the issue is on YOUR end or with SOMEONE you work with. please fix that .

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.