Unable to login

On macOS with the beta launcher, I get a white window immediately after clicking “login with EVE” from the launcher, but I noticed that if I resize the white window, it shows me a login page like what you see on the web site. If I log in there, it goes to another white screen (probably the same one @Merssedes_Kurotsuki reported) and resizing doesn’t do anything on that one. Right-clicking offers a “back” pop-up option that takes me back to the username/password screen, and a “reload” button with no apparent effect.

Login works fine for me in a web browser (Safari).

There’s a button on the page that first pops up to log in with Steam/Facebook which might be interesting to try for someone who has an account that way, but no use to me.

I tried the dev channel in launcher prefs (instead of beta) and that just straight up crashed immediately, and I tried deleting the Default dir in the Library as suggested, with no apparent effect.

Playing with an account previously added to the launcher worked fine, but wasn’t the account I wanted to play.

Note if anyone else is trying this on Mac (@Kelchu_Bizkack) you switch to the beta channel from the EVE Launcher>>Preferences… menu dialog (there’s no “E” menu).

1 Like