Unable to login

Earlier today an update to the login service was deployed, which should correct the issue of “could not connect to login service” users, on mac & linux, were experiencing with the iframe on the release version (3024).

If anyone used the beta version (3059) of the launcher, and encountered an error loading the login page in an external window (as described & pictured here), we’d love to hear about it.

2 Likes

I can log in on Mac again. Thanks

Awesome! its working again! respects CCP DEV Team.

Mac 10.13.6 Confirmed, new update of the launcher fixes the log in issue. o7 CCP team. Don’t leave your mac players hanging again :slight_smile:

1 Like

It seems to be fixed! Successful login!

Thanks!

Also fixed for me. Thanks!

well looks like vodafone internet service users cant login in my country…

This site can’t be reached
The webpage at https://launcher.eveonline.com/release/3024/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED got this just a few minutes ago, whats up now!

This sucks :confused:

“Could not connect to the specified address. Odds are that you have not established an internet connection, the server isn’t running, or the server address or port number was wrong.”

downloaded, uploaded, sideloaded, unloaded… nothing

Launcher: 1380309.3074
Launcher: 1225328.3024
Launcher: 1376509.3024
Mac Os: 10.12.6

Hi,

the changed logon procedure with Login with Eve followed by a white screen error seems to have reappeared - so they obviously rolled that back last week and reintroduced today without fixing the iframe error…

Affected system - linux launcher on Ubuntu 18.04 and Salix 14.2 - no log entries visible…

Zoltan

Supported versions (Windows & Mac) had the launcher engine updated earlier today.
I believe someone may try and look into having the linux one catch up.

Meanwhile, for linux users - you can try resizing the white window that opens up, and see if it pops out the login form.

No luck :frowning:

I am also having a similar problem on Linux. In my case, however, I can see the login form all right - it is upon entering some valid credentials that said window turns white and remains open.

Exactly my problem :slight_smile:

Today I have successfully logged in with development version in linux launcher. It show this separate windows for credential and after correct enter of it, it closes and I get logged in. Not stopped in white window)) But in release or in beta version it still white window after correctly entered credentials

NAME="Linux Mint"
VERSION="18 (Sarah)"
ID=linuxmint
ID_LIKE=ubuntu
PRETTY_NAME="Linux Mint 18"
VERSION_ID="18"
UBUNTU_CODENAME=xenial
Linux ******* 4.4.0-21-generic #37-Ubuntu SMP Mon Apr 18 18:33:37 UTC 2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Indeed: I just switched to the development version, and Launcher UI 3120 does work on my Linux system as well :sunny:

Could you please link specifically where you found the “development version in linux launcher”?

I think it’s in
“EVE button” (one next to _ and X at top right corner) > “Settings…” > in “Version type” select “Development”

I keep getting this error message while attempting to load the launcher -

This site can’t be reached

The web page at https://launcher.eveonline.com/release/3104/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.