Unable to login

Pls, wait some days. AFAIK they resore ships for this cases.

I was able to log in for a few minutes but it borked again. Guess I’m just done playing until this is over.

Если не восстановят куда писать?

Почему поддержка не отвечает на запросы?

For for the past few days we have experienced Lag, rubber banding, random drops, and connection failed messages. Has any progress been made to resolve this? This is the worst I have seen in my 14 years of playing eve.

1 Like

First time I’ve seen this during recent DDOS issues…

“Could not connect to the specified address. Odds are that you have not established an internet connection, the server isn’t running, or the server address or port number was wrong.”

I am encountering this connection problem for the first time - shame there is nothing posted on the Launcher screen to advise when DDOS attacks are happening

What’s the freaking point, if you can’t log in to play and your active time (Omega) is ticking down but you can’t get in to make ISK to pay for your time. There needs to be compensation for time lost from this connectivity crap that is none of the players control.

4 Likes

EVE_status has no posts about continued problems, but there are lots of US players unable to connect or stay connected to the game. I have found that I can VPN to European servers and get into your game. Can we at least have an update that CCP acknowledges that there is a problem?

1 Like

Yes there’s a problem. Looks like CCP is using siteprotect.security.newstar (at least here in the US) as a screener to prevent DDOS attacks. But neustar is blocking connections right now from legit Omega customers … like me. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

i can confirm i have same problem, and i am in denmark EU…

are you serious? that sounds goddamn awful. Cant connect either at the moment, but if we’re being blocked and it would otherwise work… absolute garbage tier ddos protection lmao

i am omega and also unable to login , i am in the UK .

First attempt was just after 11.30am (unable to connect to tranquility servers.eveonline.com on port 26000)

Second attempt 15.45 with the same response

Can’t login either since today’s DT. I play from London, UK. My route to the login servers is different than those quoting siteprotect.security.newstar, unless of course my trace is failing trying to get to that address. My last good ping is to a telia address. Can confrim a VPN client (BitDefender trial VPN) gets to the login server.

Everything was fine until downtime, after which I have been unable to log in. I had the same problem yesterday afternoon.

1 Like

Just want to through my voice to the chorus. Can’t login in since DT get the error “Could not connect to the specified address”

US East coast if it helps any.

1 Like

Same here: Lagging, crashing, can’t log in to two Omega accounts. Until things clear up, I can’t do anything critical with expensive ships. It’s no fun doing something daring (by my wimpy standards) then having the controls slow down to time dilation speeds, then snap back to find somehow three neutrals have been scanning me down and then WHAM- black screen.

Keep after it, CCP! I am not going anywhere, but this is no fun. It’s amazing it works so well when it does!

Adding my last trace to the party:

1 Like

Going on 4 days now. I’ve been able to login most of the time. But the game is completely unplayable. I disconnect every 20 minutes. Grid load times and lag is insane. The risk of undocking anything of value isn’t worth it and meanwhile omega time on my accounts is ticking away.

1 Like

I can’t connect too. Here is the picture.
According to Whois query this ip belongs to Verio DE infrastructure.

Note that [213.198.72.230] is an ISP (not sure) they also provide web hosting services too acording to wikipedia. If the problem is caused by this company please contact them CCP.

Edit: I don’t think this connectivity issue has something to do with the DDOS attack since i don’t get blocked by an frontend DDOS prevention service.

1 Like