Unable to open the new skill menu

Just logged in for the first time in a while, and apparently this feature has been changed. When I click the new “Skills” button, absolutely nothing happens.

Well, no, that’s not entirely correct. When I click the button twice, I see a very quick and faint window minimization animation from the right side of my screen. It’s almost as if the window is open somewhere far to the right of my screen, and I can’t reach it, but when I minimize it, it minimizes with the same animation that other windows have when they are minimized.

Edit: I did something, I don’t know what, and a sliver of the skill window appeared to the very right of my screen and I could drag it out. I can’t replicate the bug, but there’s definitely some unintended behavior going on that can place the window way outside of the rendered resolution. And yes, I did try increasing the resolution to fix this initially, and it didn’t work.

Not liking the new skill screen at all.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.