Uncollateralized 50b loan

The Character Bazaar is the only place I’ve seen CCP enforce scams and has it explicitly defined as a bannable offense in the Bazaar ReadMe Pinned message.

1 Like

To my knowledge there is nothing stopping anyone from making a Loan thread here and walking off with the isk as there have been similar circumstances where loans go unreimbursed and nothing has happened.

Which is why this forum group is so intense with unknown lenders asking for lots of isk.

Tbh all the people trying to scam probably think people are stupid enough to just hand over isk without collateral. People are stupid yes, but seriously put more effort into your scams.

BTW this is probably a legitimate loan thread and it’s not at all to show people who want uncollateralized loans what their own threads look like to others

2 Likes

probably a legitimate loan thread? shouldn’t you be 100% certain what it is since its yours lol… this is rediuclas

1 Like

well, shiit, i need some isk, i have an investment too, send donations this way thanks!

2 Likes

Can one of the mods close this pathetic garbage attempt at trying to be funny(or whatever this is)?

1 Like

well to be fair, jsut cause you opinion is right, doesnt mean the OP doesnt have the right to be funny… might wanna take a healthy serving of DEAL WITH IT or stfu and let others be themselves… or perhaps youre just SO salty from what others think and say, you should go play a non mmorpg. like wow… go play wow.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.