Uncollateralized Loans [Closed]

Received

Assume closed myself for 25 Class B Shares. 25b ISK has been wired to you Fannie. Unsure whether first dividend will be in June itself or July, but it doesn’t matter to me. Therefore, pardon the haste in transferring the ISK in order to secure my spot.

Investment of 55b + 1.65b interest received.

All good with me, added for 25b, with first interests end of May.

I’ll fill the rest remaining

Just paid back 40b to Brock Khans, so any amount between 30b and 70b goes. Please send ISK to “Anathema Holdings LTD.” [AHLTD]

Thanks. Will be back in the future

70 bil?

Sure!

70 bil sent

Confirmed, thanks!

Looking to scale down, would like to progressively repay some of the loan, down to an outstanding 200b. If anyone would like their ISK back with the next couple interest payments, please do let me know, otherwise I will have to pick out some people to repay :slight_smile:

Round my figure down a bit if you want, leave some for the others?

Appreciate it, paid you back 35b of your loan, plus the interests. Repaid a few others, and am finishing paying up the interests as we speak :slight_smile:

Received with the interest thank you

Mogul Financial received our initial 15b back, as well as interest payment for the month. Thanks Anathema! Always a pleasure.

Was interest for May paid?
I would also be interested in receiving the principal back if you’re still doing that.

Should have been, and you will receive your principal by the end of this month :slight_smile:

Almost all repaid!

July interest paid