[UNF-A][Eugales Superproject]Return to the Reliquary sub-Project

If I wanted to fire at a Lai Dai outpost or convoy, it would have been done. There is a reason a courtesy warning was given for LDPS forces to vacate certain locations prior to the firing of the drill(this was also broadcast across local frequencies multiple times as well ahead of the firing), the intent being to limit any potential for casualties as much as possible.

I may have a sharp disdain for LDPS but they have not, as yet, actively killed any of my personnel, even if they briefly detained, and brutalized a number of researchers who have since been recovered and are receiving treatment for fractures, bruising, and in one case, a punctured lung.

As of now, all archaeological and research stations under UNF control have been reinforced to a higher security standard for the protection of civilian workers, but no active strikes are authorized against LDPS at this time.

IF an escalation occurs, I will not be the one making the move for it, Strike Commander, and I hope you pay attention to that. Frankly, as LDPS has attacked my assets, and caused physical harm to those in my employ, I likely should retaliate, but for now I shall wait, and see. And if LDPS makes a move to… acquire, a facility or mineral deposit on the ground through hostile action again, as most asset claim missions tend to be, then I hope you understand that those in my employ are fully authorized to defend themselves against threat of harm or death.

Is that a fair stance, Strike Commander?