Unicorn Prosper Market Management

*verbatim, not atom. Sorry, autocorrect.

Im not sure where you getting at, but the Unicorn Prosper goes on as usual, only thing that changed is the Ceo.
So reason for having a problem?.

As long as the isk gets payed and we all make isk, we all are happy.

Emphasis mine.

You “roleplayed” a different CEO for no reason and “roleplayed”(read: acted) as If you were different people without disclosing any of this.

Think of it like this. If, in the real world, you were the CEO of a company, and then you “roleplayed” another person and handed him the CEO position, do you know what that is? Its fraud. You’re intentionally misleading your shareholders.

In many ways we treat the market forums discussion much more seriously than real life. This is because so many people scam, and it’s really easy to get away with it. Being dishonest is a huge red flag for anyone investing in anything in eve. Trust is the second most important commodity in the market forums, next to collateral.

There’s no assurances that the isk will get paid, which is why trust is so important.

1 Like

“Think of it like this. If, in the real world, you were the CEO of a company, and then you “roleplayed” another person and handed him the CEO position, do you know what that is? Its fraud. You’re intentionally misleading your shareholders.”

I understand, but this isnt real life and here we can use our imagination to fullfill ideas, In real life you cant go home and back as another person, thats a split personal disorder thingy. Here we are more flexible than that.

“Being dishonest is a huge red flag for anyone investing in anything in eve. Trust is the second most important commodity in the market forums, next to collateral.”

This i get, but i am not being dishonest, i did accually tell you about it and did not hide it when the question came up. i am as honest as i can be, but i still play with several characters in eve ( as alot others) the big difference is, that i play my characters as who they are, not just controling them as drones.

I do get what you say Solonius_Rex, but as i can se you are not even supporting us, so why care so much for others? You do that in real life aswell?

Anyway, i am sorry if the character change was confusing, but i hade a very good reason for it. (100Bil) reason. Yes i sold her to fund this cause.

This way i could get back the isk we lost and more than that.

Soon its payout again and as usual we have done good profit so our investors will be happy.

/AACN
/Unicorn Prosper

Now is also a good time to join. Payout is in just a few days, joining now will get you the first payment and bonus the 31 this month.

Fly safe and prosper

/AACN
/Unicorn Prosper

If you’re not asking for anything, then sure. But when you involve other people’s isk?

Again, if you were to roleplay as someone who is asking for a loan, and then roleplay a lender and pretend to give yourself a loan, that would be dishonest, and if found out, would ruin someone’s reputation.

You have zero reputation, since you’re new, and with this, your reputation is even worse.

No, you came out after you were confronted. There’s a big difference between being honest in the beginning, and reluctantly telling the truth after you’ve been found out to be very questionable.

Yes, I care about other people. And I care about them in real life, too. I didn’t realize I needed a reason to care for other people.

Why do people like you, ask such obvious questions? Don’t you care about other people? Or are you going to tell me, no, you don’t care?

Maybe on another char he roleplays as a corp wallet thief as well. :sweat_smile:

My head hurts… you just see this your way, with no intention of ever se my point that im making.

i lost interest of explaining stuff for you

Another month has passed and i want to thank everyone who helps us making more isk, and in return you make isk.
Monthly rate and our profits have been payed out now 31 October.

Statistics
4%-10% of your isk:
0.01% of our short term assets: Added
0.01% of our mid term assets: Added
0% of Long Term assets: Nothing yet

Thank you.
/AACC

We have no problem handling the amount of isk we got at the moment, so we will accept a few more investors. Mail me or type here.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.